Petal & Pup

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Anne M.

Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

SizingVery small
Ashleigh

AshleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Thieves!

Marieta

MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

SizingVery small
Jenni M.

Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Tori

ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

SizingTrue to size
Nicole

NicoleSydney

Very slow process

Be very wise with your clothing choices, if you have to return your items there is a 4 day arrival processing wait (even though you send by express) then you have to wait another 4-5 days for the credit they hold ransom to be issued. Then if you order another item that doesn't match the QUALITY, size or fit you repeat the above step again. Be warned, don't be in a hurry, allow about a month for processing. Now i'm 2 credits owing with $60 in postage fees so far! (another dress) and they don't allow refunds either!

Responses by email are also slow, i'm quite sure it would be faster to use a pigeon for written replies and a return trip to China to pickup my garment.

Leeeeeeena

LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.

Ver poor quality

I have purchased on two occasions from Petal & Pup.
On both occasions I have found the quality to be poor.
The last purchase I purchased 3 dress for the Maldives. One of them did not even last 1 wear with all the elastic giving way during dinner at a beautiful restaurant.
The other item after the second wash, the fabric frade.
The quality of the fabric is cheap, the make of the items are cheap also.
After contacting the company regarding my disappointing experiences with their product, there response was less then satisfactory.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor service and don’t offer free shipping or refunds like other brands do.

Took too long for them to reply on a request of refunding a garment that was misleading.
Also would be good for them to invest in free shipping over a certain amount and more flexible on their return policy. After all it is online purchase , give customer the confident that they can return if not suited.

Giselle

Giselle

Poor quality and customer service

Poor quality products often with poor fit.
Very much behind the times when it comes to an online store not offering ANY refund option, particularly when competing online stores offer much better returns service.

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Won’t use again

You get store credit (not a refund) when you return items and you have to pay return postage costs. Not worth the risk when most of the clothes are not true to size anyway!

jobe

jobeBrisbane

Tried twice but wont be back

The staff are lovely and very helpful but unfortunately the sizing charts and quality are lacking. The first item I purchase was huge on me even though I checked sizing charts. I then had to pay for return postage and was not able to obtain a refund so received a credit which I then had to reorder and hope the szing was right and pay for postage again. The second time I ordered the dress was terrible quality and ill fitting. I was offered a refund this time as the product was faulty. The clothing is gorgeous but not always reflective in real life. If you updated your refund policy to give customers confidence to shop I think I would be more inclined to continue to shop.

SizingVery large

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

Kriti Osondu

Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the quality and the refund policy

Made the order last week and got the 3 outfits the next day. Was pleasantly surprised with the prompt delivery but was quickly disappointed with all 3 of them. The quality of 2 of the outfits were poor and the 3rd one was so ill-fitting... One of outfit didn't even look much like the picture on the website, and looked like a cheaper version of the same. I read their return policy as I didn't want to keep any of the outfits and wanted to return. But was upset that they can only offer store credit. Its 2019 and nearly most of the stores especially online ones offer refunds as they want to keep their customers. Now, I feel I will be stuck with the store credits as I am very reluctant to buy anything from them :(

Ash

AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.

EDF

EDFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor/Dodgy Returns

Second poor returns experience from petal and pup. Partially credited for a return and when questions the returns rep inferred (both times) that their stock levels were right and I must have forgot to include it in the returns parcel. Incredibly poor and questionable service, if your returning take photos or something. Dodgy. Didn’t follow up the first instance because I honestly couldn’t be bothered!