Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Dolores H.
Dolores H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

While the range, marketing and customer service is second to none, the quality is abysmal. The material is cheap, mostly synthetic. The stitching is sloppy. And if you are lucky enough to find something that looks decent, you'd probably only get limited wear out of it. The products look way better on the website than they do online, its a real expectations vs reality fail situation. Its also disappointing that the models are a size 6-8, I think the owners need to consider the diversity of shape and size that they might be catering to. I bought two dresses and ended up returning both. I wish money back was still an option because I'd really rather not have to try a third item, I'm tempted to just part with the store credit and call it a day!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Please respond to customer emails

I have emailed twice trying to organise a return- no one has responded
Can Petal and Pup please get back to me

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Returns policy is frustrating

Ordered a dress, tried on didn’t suit, wanted to return and try to find something a little nicer on me for work party and can only exchange or get store credit, this is quite frankly ridiculous and rude. If the tags are attached, packaging in tact, no rips, marks or tears, you should return with an actual refund, most online stores do this, sad that petal and pup don’t do this. I wouldn’t recommend this or buying from here if you aren’t 100% sure on an item.

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna

Crap return service

Not only do you have to pay for original shipping of your items, but then you have to pay money to return your items. Then to only receive a store credit. Where again, I’m gonna have to pay for shipping and potentially pay for another return. So far $20 out of pocket. Would not recommend when you can shop at other similar stores who have free returns and free shipping! What a joke

Shini
Shini Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saddened by the management of exchanges/returns

I bought two items from petal and pup, kept one and wanted to return the other. I would have been happy with store credit bc I love the items on your site! I returned (and paid for)the item but go no response from the Petal and Pup team in regards to a credit note. I emailed them twice and got no return and I’m very disappointed. I won’t be buying from you guys again! Sorry

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Sizing Slightly large

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Product Appearance As advertised

Ashleigh
AshleighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing

Thieves!

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.