Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised
Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Sizing True to size