Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Ceylan
CeylanSydney, NSW

Jess and the team are amazing, very prompt with emails and very quick with delivery and ofcourse amazing clothes!

Happy with everything never had a problem with Petal and Pup customer service! Very efficient with delivery pretty much next day delivery.

Jess was very fast and efficient in her reply's, she has gone above and beyond to deliver great service and communication.

Tash
TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best business to order from

Amazing customer service

Every time I have emailed them, I have received a very prompt reply and the staff has gone above and beyond to deliver an excellent service.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and Jess helped me to find and redirect it. So friendly and helpful - such a great customer service experience.

DimityE
DimityESouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service OUTSTANDING

I ordered a gorgeous set from Petal & Pup and I accidentally ordered the incorrect size. It was my outfit for Christmas Day, and it was already Wednesday afternoon (Christmas Day is Saturday).. so I sent an email to the returns department and a lovely lady called Abby, was only too willing to help.

In short I have returned back my set that was tok small and have the correct size - all gorgeously ready for Christmas Day.. all this done by Thursday afternoon! Abby you are a rock star!!

Thank you beautiful tribe at Petal & Pup.

Merry Christmas & safe keeping wishes

Janelle R
Janelle RSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service even during negative experiences

Suzi
Suzi

Great customer service & fast deliveries

The customer service is faultless, always obliging to help and very efficient, even when you gave stuffed up, totally recommend

P Hollenkamp
P HollenkampIllawarra, NSW

A great company to purchase from, with an easy returns service.

The clothing quality is excellent, sizing pretty accurate and the returns process is easy to navigate. When conversing via email the staff are prompt and efficient!

Dee
Dee

Best customer service

Just showing my gratitude to the petal and pup team for dealing with an inquiry I had very quickly and kindly, I am so appreciative and will not hesitate to purchase knowing that customer support is there when needed.

Leigh
LeighIllawarra, NSW

Fabulous Customer Service

Thank you again, very appreciative to receive efficient seamless service.
P & P attended to my queries instantly and managed my return mishap that I processed in error.
Without hesitation issued a full credit, without a doubt refreshing 10 / 10 Customer Service, highly recommend. Thanks

Sizing Slightly large

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sizing Very large