Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

• Product Appearance Not as advertised
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

• Sizing Very large
  • Product Appearance As advertised
Emma S.
Emma S.Sydney, NSW

Sizing too large

I usually love petal and pup and have ordered quite a few things off them, their customer service and delivery is super fast. But lately I have ordered two Dresses in a size 6 and they have come too large. Size 6 always fits me well and two dresses I’ve order from them in the past fit great. But I’ve been super disappointed with the last two I’ve ordered. They have fit me like a size 10.

• Sizing Very large
Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

• Product Appearance Not as advertised

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Nice but not for me

Would make a nice summer dress but fabric is thick and stiff which doesn’t sit on the body as I hoped or as it looked on the model. Will return for something more delicate

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup