2.1

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Rebecca L
Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

SizingSlightly large