Customer

CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Jeena Gurung

Jeena Gurung Sydney, NSW

Best customer service I have ever received

Sophie helped me to get refund as the product did not meet my expectations.
She was amazing and very responsive throughout the entire process.
Never got this kind of customer service from other stores.
Definitely will try for the other products in future.

Lots of love wish them all the best❤️

Fevsey

FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Love!!!

Customer service is excellent and I just love the range at Petal and pup, always something different and your goodies arrive so quickly!
I always look forward to my email that lets me know when new arrivals have landed!

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Mari Luik

Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Leeeeeeena

LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.

Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.

Ver poor quality

I have purchased on two occasions from Petal & Pup.
On both occasions I have found the quality to be poor.
The last purchase I purchased 3 dress for the Maldives. One of them did not even last 1 wear with all the elastic giving way during dinner at a beautiful restaurant.
The other item after the second wash, the fabric frade.
The quality of the fabric is cheap, the make of the items are cheap also.
After contacting the company regarding my disappointing experiences with their product, there response was less then satisfactory.

Product disappointment

Unfortunately for me I haven’t had a good experience with petal and pup. I had placed 3 different orders, each containing 2 items. The sizing was wrong for all of them either being smaller or larger than suggested and the items looked nothing like the photo. I won’t be buying anything from here again.

Amy

Amy

Check their returns before buying!

i Bought a dress that arrived and definitely doesn’t look like the picture nor was I happy with paying $90 for the quality. But they will not give you a refund just credit note plus you need to pay for shipping to get the item and pay again to return it which most other online stores offer returns and refunds. I just wish I read their returns policy beforehand

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Rebecca L

Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returns policy

The clothing is cheap and poorly sized. The returns policy makes it difficult to return anything, as you have to pay for postage & only get a gift voucher, no refund.

Biz

Biz

Easiest shopping Eva!

Easy to navigate and find what you are after eg: skirts or shorts
The range is great but the sizing does vary from product to product so au have had to return and reorder clothes in smaller or larger sizes

Pre

PreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I really love shopping on this website, they provide really fast shipping.And the clothes are very affordable and provide a wide size range. I've shopped with this brand on a regular basis for almost a year now because of all the current trend and styles.

Won’t use again

You get store credit (not a refund) when you return items and you have to pay return postage costs. Not worth the risk when most of the clothes are not true to size anyway!

Cinzia Marrocco

Cinzia MarroccoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great styles poor quality

Great looking styles on the site but the quality of fabric and how the garments are made is very poor. Clothes look cheap in the flesh probably due to the poor quality of the fabrics.

Petal n pup

Prices are always full price however when they have a sale, most things are out of stock/unavailable and the moment the sale ends, the stock is available as well as new stock. I find this is the case each and every single time. Website navigation and quality of items are good.

Kriti Osondu

Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the quality and the refund policy

Made the order last week and got the 3 outfits the next day. Was pleasantly surprised with the prompt delivery but was quickly disappointed with all 3 of them. The quality of 2 of the outfits were poor and the 3rd one was so ill-fitting... One of outfit didn't even look much like the picture on the website, and looked like a cheaper version of the same. I read their return policy as I didn't want to keep any of the outfits and wanted to return. But was upset that they can only offer store credit. Its 2019 and nearly most of the stores especially online ones offer refunds as they want to keep their customers. Now, I feel I will be stuck with the store credits as I am very reluctant to buy anything from them :(