2.3

They don’t offer refunds - only store credit. Do NOT buy from this website.

Jeena Gurung
Jeena Gurung Sydney, NSW

Best customer service I have ever received

Sophie helped me to get refund as the product did not meet my expectations.
She was amazing and very responsive throughout the entire process.
Never got this kind of customer service from other stores.
Definitely will try for the other products in future.

Lots of love wish them all the best❤️

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Love!!!

Customer service is excellent and I just love the range at Petal and pup, always something different and your goodies arrive so quickly!
I always look forward to my email that lets me know when new arrivals have landed!

Bad Costumer Service: Poor quality in clothes

The quality of the clothes were pretty bad material, cheaply made. I returned all of my items a month ago and still have yet to receive even an email back or a credit to my account. I am really disappointed, I wish I could have my money back instead of store credit. Ii would probably never shop here again and warn you from doing the same.

Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Leeeeeeena
LeeeeeeenaSouth Australia

Petal & NUP. Never again.

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

Ver poor quality

I have purchased on two occasions from Petal & Pup.
On both occasions I have found the quality to be poor.
The last purchase I purchased 3 dress for the Maldives. One of them did not even last 1 wear with all the elastic giving way during dinner at a beautiful restaurant.
The other item after the second wash, the fabric frade.
The quality of the fabric is cheap, the make of the items are cheap also.
After contacting the company regarding my disappointing experiences with their product, there response was less then satisfactory.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Rebecca L
Rebecca LLaunceston, TAS

Cheap not Quality

I bought two things from this store but ended up sending them back. Poor quality of fabric and over priced for what you get. No refunds just vouchers for returns.

Pre
PreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I really love shopping on this website, they provide really fast shipping.And the clothes are very affordable and provide a wide size range. I've shopped with this brand on a regular basis for almost a year now because of all the current trend and styles.

Won’t use again

You get store credit (not a refund) when you return items and you have to pay return postage costs. Not worth the risk when most of the clothes are not true to size anyway!

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

Kriti Osondu
Kriti OsonduSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the quality and the refund policy

Made the order last week and got the 3 outfits the next day. Was pleasantly surprised with the prompt delivery but was quickly disappointed with all 3 of them. The quality of 2 of the outfits were poor and the 3rd one was so ill-fitting... One of outfit didn't even look much like the picture on the website, and looked like a cheaper version of the same. I read their return policy as I didn't want to keep any of the outfits and wanted to return. But was upset that they can only offer store credit. Its 2019 and nearly most of the stores especially online ones offer refunds as they want to keep their customers. Now, I feel I will be stuck with the store credits as I am very reluctant to buy anything from them :(