Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.2
Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

RebeccaPerth, WA

Hit and miss sizing, average customer service

I bought two size 10 dresses from P&P, one fit perfectly, the other is realistically a size 12-14. P&P have refused a credit note for return of this dress as it was on sale. In normal circumstances I would accept this as fair but the dress is clearly very far from being true to size. They have twice declined to accept the return and instead gave me a 10% discount code. So I can spend more money on dresses that might not fit and that I can’t return?

Rebecca

Hi, I wasn’t unsatisfied with a store credit - I was refused one and given a 10% discount code instead.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Rebecca, I would love to revisit your situation to find the resolution you are looking for. Would it be possible to make contact with me at emmag@petalandpup.com.au

Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Angela L.
Angela L.South East Queensland, QLD

Has all different tags, nice stuff but dont get the quality you pay for

Bought 3 dresses and a top online. Cost me a total of $250. Thinking I would get semi decent quality. Every clothing had a different tag on it from another brand and looks nothing like the photos advertised online. Also ordered size 8 dresses to end up being size 12/14. Thought I would of been paying for better quality not stuff for $10 from China. Very disappointed.

GmcvittieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No returns unless faulty!

Do not purchase from this brand unless you know exactly what size and product you want. I returned 3 items within a week in the original conditon and was only offered a store credit - waste of money and won't be going back! No returns unless faulty for women's clothing - really? In 2019?

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Gmcvittie, we have sent you a private email to have this resolved for you. Thank you x

Gmcvittie

Thank you for processing the refund and resolving the issue quickly. Thanks Georgie