Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Jess is the Best!

Hello, I had an amazing experience with emailing customer service! I emailed Petal & Pup to switch my delivery address since it was wrong and got connected with Jess. Hands down amazing working and brighten my day! Thank you!

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Never as good as the photos

I had to return a number of items as I found that every time I purchased something I liked from the website, it failed to meet my expectations once it arrived in the post.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup