Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Iara Martin
Iara MartinSydney, NSW

I would buy with them again

I bought a dress that doesn’t fit at all, also I didn’t like the material. I requested a return label + refund and Friona assisted me with a lovely attitude. I believe the company is trying to offer a better service and I would definitely buy with them again.

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Sizing True to size
Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

kerryn
kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Andriana
Andriana

They don’t offer refunds or free shipping

The products are cheaply made and generally run small. They don’t offer refunds, nor do they have free shipping. I will not be purchasing from the site again because the last time I bought something I returned it 3 times which meant I spent the same amount of money on the final dress as I did in shipping fees.

Enisa
EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

Sizing True to size

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x