Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

1.7
Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Mari Luik
Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Amy
Amy

Check their returns before buying!

i Bought a dress that arrived and definitely doesn’t look like the picture nor was I happy with paying $90 for the quality. But they will not give you a refund just credit note plus you need to pay for shipping to get the item and pay again to return it which most other online stores offer returns and refunds. I just wish I read their returns policy beforehand

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Victoria
VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returns policy

The clothing is cheap and poorly sized. The returns policy makes it difficult to return anything, as you have to pay for postage & only get a gift voucher, no refund.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Cinzia Marrocco
Cinzia MarroccoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great styles poor quality

Great looking styles on the site but the quality of fabric and how the garments are made is very poor. Clothes look cheap in the flesh probably due to the poor quality of the fabrics.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup