Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Jess is the Best!

Hello, I had an amazing experience with emailing customer service! I emailed Petal & Pup to switch my delivery address since it was wrong and got connected with Jess. Hands down amazing working and brighten my day! Thank you!

Sue
SuePerth, WA

Prompt service, but disappointing products.

Sizing Very large
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Alex S.
Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sizing True to size
Fevsey
FevseyAustralian Capital Territory

Items are often not as good quality as pictured

I have bought many items from petal and pup. The items are usually poorer quality than I’d expect. The way the material and cut looks in the photos is often misleading. The clothes often turn out to be very thin and flimsy. Sizing also generally runs larger than standard. The prices are above average, which I don’t mind at the time of purchase because I think I am ordering something decent quality. But be careful what you choose to buy, because it can be a hit and miss.

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Mixed

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Abbey
AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Sizing True to size
Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Mari Luik
Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Sizing Very large