Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer Beware !!!

• Poor quality clothing
• Never true to size
• No refund available, only a credit note that is valid for 6 months after purchase
• All photos on their site/social media are photoshopped and the clothing you see is NOT what will be delivered !!
• Comments made on social media about their clothes are often deleted. You can tell when there are only 3 positive comments under a photo when they have that many “followers” on social media. Their followers are all bought !
• Please don’t waste your money on petal and pup - they are a scam !

Alex S.
Alex S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Sizing is China sizing, not western sizing

Mixed

Poor quality garbage

Poor quality clothing and sizing runs small. They are just reselling clothing brands. Clothing is super thin and see through. Feels like something you could find at Supre but with a $$$ price tag. None of the clothing I bought was wearable and will be basically going into the garbage. They do not offer refunds and return shipping is at your expense.

Abbey
AbbeyHobart, TAS

Bad quality

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Terrible quality for the price and no ability to be refunded

It's a shame that you can't see the label before you buy from P&P.

Disappointed customer

Be careful with your colour choice because my red dress was in fact coral. This was very unfortunate as I wanted a red dress for christmas. I also noticed upon receiving my package there were 3-4 tears on the material. All in all, I don't think I'll be buying from Petal & Pup again.

Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Disappointing

I bought a dress for a wedding I really loved online, but waited until it even came back in stock. When I got it, the sizing was way off and left me scrambling to find a new dress in less than a weeks time. I was further disappointed to learn of the return policy, and there was no real notice that the policy differs from other clothing lines. Hoping to find a silver lining, but right now I am definitely frustrated. -Megan Gallagher

Andriana
Andriana

They don’t offer refunds or free shipping

The products are cheaply made and generally run small. They don’t offer refunds, nor do they have free shipping. I will not be purchasing from the site again because the last time I bought something I returned it 3 times which meant I spent the same amount of money on the final dress as I did in shipping fees.

AJN
AJNSydney, NSW

They don't offer refunds

Twinklesnapp
TwinklesnappSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much love!

Website is very easy to find your way around, great range of items. The quality is so good that if you don't buy it that day it will most likely be sold out!!

Hi Twinklesnapp,
Aw, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! This is so appreciated. We have restocks and new arrivals landing daily, so be sure to keep checking our website to find more items you love ♡