Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

Airleigh Dress

Very poor quality dress, completely see-through. I paid $68.90 including shipping and the returns policy states I would need to pay a return fee. For the price I paid I expected good quality material. I won't be shopping with this brand again.

Mari Luik
Mari Luik

Poor quality and bad fit

Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!

Bought two dresses which looked great on the website. The quality of the material and make is terrible particularly given the price.

I am very petite so struggle to find clothes that fit well and purchased the smallest size available which ended up being too large. Unbelievable that an online store does not offer a refund unlike most other stores. What am I supposed to do with a store credit???

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Amy
Amy

Check their returns before buying!

i Bought a dress that arrived and definitely doesn’t look like the picture nor was I happy with paying $90 for the quality. But they will not give you a refund just credit note plus you need to pay for shipping to get the item and pay again to return it which most other online stores offer returns and refunds. I just wish I read their returns policy beforehand

Victoria
VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Returns policy

The clothing is cheap and poorly sized. The returns policy makes it difficult to return anything, as you have to pay for postage & only get a gift voucher, no refund.

Cinzia Marrocco
Cinzia MarroccoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great styles poor quality

Great looking styles on the site but the quality of fabric and how the garments are made is very poor. Clothes look cheap in the flesh probably due to the poor quality of the fabrics.

Twinklesnapp
TwinklesnappSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much love!

Website is very easy to find your way around, great range of items. The quality is so good that if you don't buy it that day it will most likely be sold out!!

Hi Twinklesnapp,
Aw, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! This is so appreciated. We have restocks and new arrivals landing daily, so be sure to keep checking our website to find more items you love ♡

Petal n pup

Prices are always full price however when they have a sale, most things are out of stock/unavailable and the moment the sale ends, the stock is available as well as new stock. I find this is the case each and every single time. Website navigation and quality of items are good.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Enisa
EnisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online store with great variety!

Online store is easy to navigate and there is a great range of clothing. However the quality of clothing is a bit of hit and miss And given that refunds are not provided, only credits, I’ve been hesitant to continue making purchases. Should a refund be provided I would feel more comfortable taking the risk of purchasing online.

Hi Enisa,
Thank you so much for your feedback ♡ These are things we will take into consideration for the future.
However please do not hesitate to send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au for any assistance on returning an order back to us. x