Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

1.9
Dolores H.
Dolores H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

While the range, marketing and customer service is second to none, the quality is abysmal. The material is cheap, mostly synthetic. The stitching is sloppy. And if you are lucky enough to find something that looks decent, you'd probably only get limited wear out of it. The products look way better on the website than they do online, its a real expectations vs reality fail situation. Its also disappointing that the models are a size 6-8, I think the owners need to consider the diversity of shape and size that they might be catering to. I bought two dresses and ended up returning both. I wish money back was still an option because I'd really rather not have to try a third item, I'm tempted to just part with the store credit and call it a day!

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Horrible

I am not one to write reviews but on this occasion i am gob-smacked, i purchased a dress and upsized two sized as i really wanted a lovely flowing dress, instead the dress was tight and didn't even fit my size 12 co worker. I ordered a XXL. Only to then she they offer store credits! i will never shop her again why offer store credits only. You are an online store. Terrible experience. I have emailed the company directly with my disappointment.

Sizing Very small

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Marieta
MarietaSydney, NSW

Really bad quality! Not worth the price tag AT ALL!!

Fabric is really bad quality. Definitely not worth the price tag. Looks great in the picture, but it's not what you get. It's very deceiving. Never again. Don't waste your money. They don't offer refunds either.

Sizing Very small
Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

LeahSydney, NSW

If I could give them a ZERO star I would

I ordered two products, one was faulty the other did not look like the image on the website. When I contacted Petal and Pup to discuss the return I received an email that I would hear from them in 24 hours. Five days later and I'm still waiting! Never again!!

Leah

Thank you for your response. I've now emailed you.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Leah, I sent you a direct message yesterday to try and get this sorted as quickly as possible for you. If you can reply as soon as you have time that would be really appreciated. Thank you - Philip