Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.3

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!