Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Dolores H.
Dolores H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

While the range, marketing and customer service is second to none, the quality is abysmal. The material is cheap, mostly synthetic. The stitching is sloppy. And if you are lucky enough to find something that looks decent, you'd probably only get limited wear out of it. The products look way better on the website than they do online, its a real expectations vs reality fail situation. Its also disappointing that the models are a size 6-8, I think the owners need to consider the diversity of shape and size that they might be catering to. I bought two dresses and ended up returning both. I wish money back was still an option because I'd really rather not have to try a third item, I'm tempted to just part with the store credit and call it a day!

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I have purchased many items from Petal and Pup and i am always happy with what i purchase.

However i did need to return something and Ella was so helpful, it was a easy / non stressful experience.

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Excellent and prompt customer service

The customer service was prompt in replying and resolving a situation.

The clothes material still is not to my taste but I love the designs.

Jess is the Best!

Hello, I had an amazing experience with emailing customer service! I emailed Petal & Pup to switch my delivery address since it was wrong and got connected with Jess. Hands down amazing working and brighten my day! Thank you!

Poor Customer Service

Petal and Pup sent me a dress that absolutely reeked of foul perfume and body odour. It had clearly been worn and then returned. I wonder why they allowed it to be resold. Anyway. I had to email them four times to arrange for a postage return label so I could send the item back. Almost three weeks later, I am still waiting for my refund.....would not recommend and would not purchase here again. Their returns policy is also not great. Credit notes, not refunds, for an online store where you can't try things on is poor form in this day and age.

Anna
Anna
Melissa Honeyman
Melissa HoneymanSydney, NSW

I am appalled at this company

I have tried to return several items and had to pay $15 to return each of those items separately. I still haven't received a response in relation to where my refund or credit note is at and I have sent 5 emails to this company so far. The material is so cheap and the quality is poor for their clothing.

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Jnu
JnuPerth, WA

Zip broke after first wear & shrunk a LOT after a cool hand wash (as instructed)

I bought a dress for my partners graduation, it looked well, not as well as it had looked on the website but it tends to be that way with most clothes!
I wore the dress once and cool hand-washed as per the care instructions (I also dried the dress as per these instructions)
I went to wear my dress for the second time this weekend and the zip had derailed?
The length of the dress is midi to the calf and has now shrunk to just below the knee... It is terrible quality and I am so disappointed as it looked so pretty online :(
Shipping was really fast but that's about it i'm afraid..
I would try again however due to the company's super strict returns policy it means I will not...

i wont shop here again!

ive purchased many items over the years. Unfortunately the majority has been faulty. Petal and pup are near impossible to communicate with and refuse to accept faulty items. Its a faceless company. I wont shop here again!