Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality fast fashion

Order arrived quickly however was terrible quality for the price paid. I ordered pants that were made from cheap, see through material. Dress was ill fitting and poor quality. I’m now stuck with a store credit after having to pay to return the items and not wishing to purchase anything further. Very disappointing, I do not recommend this store.

Brooke

Thanks for the quick response via this public forum. I have contacted the address you have provided prior to submitting this review and have had no response. I look forward to hearing from you with a ‘tailor made solution’.

Crap online shopping experience ever

Receive faulty items and once I brought it up with them they took days to respond. So every email took forever to be responded to. Been over a month and yet to receive my refund even tho clothes were sent back weeks ago. Even the customer service team were rude and unhelpful. If I could give minus stars I would. Wouldn’t recommend shopping at this brand at all. The quality of clothes were crap so bad would much rather to shop at Kmart and get 100% more stuff for that price they are charging.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Don’t bother waisting your money

Really bad quality for the price that they sell the clothes. Can only get store credit (not obvious) when returning clothes so I’m ordering clothes and sending them back which can’t be good for the environment? They delete any negative comments on social media as me and friends have all questioned things then it disappears. Any positive review on YouTube etc is all done by sponcers of petal and pup

Amy1234
Amy1234
Jenni M.
Jenni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality dress. Customer service and returns extremely slow.

Bad Quality for price tag

Having never ordered from petal and pup i gave it ago. I found the quality/colours of the items to be terrible/not true for the amount you pay for them. I wouldn’t order from them again.

Klouise
Klouise

Sorry but for a store that doesn’t offer refunds i won’t even bother sending the items back as i don’t wish for a store credit to buy more less than average quality clothing.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Thanks for your reply Klouise, we always try to tailor make solutions to fit individual situations, but we understand it is your decision

Blue Denim Jeans
Blue Denim JeansSydney, NSW

Horrible quality and sizing

I ordered two dresses and one top and they are clearly all from different and dodgy manufacturers based on their tags. The quality is shockingly cheap and the sizing is off. A size 8 is normal for me but these pieces make me feel like I need to go down 2 sizes! Definitely not shopping here again especially given this cheap quality and expensive prices! I see why they don't do refunds because they would easily be out of business!

Sizing Very large

i wont shop here again!

ive purchased many items over the years. Unfortunately the majority has been faulty. Petal and pup are near impossible to communicate with and refuse to accept faulty items. Its a faceless company. I wont shop here again!

Trevanco
TrevancoBlayney

More sizes required

Beautiful clothes, well made, excellent service on postage and returns. Unfortunately no larger sizes. Expanding size range would be of great benefit. Unfortunately this company only caters for up to size 14, and credits are available on returns, not refunds even if tie size is not available. Length of garments misleading by pictures.

kerryn
kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The worst quality and service I’ve ever received

Never shopping here again and making sure everyone knows about it. I bought some items but when I returned was given a voucher even though online it says a refund. And when I asked about it they never replied so I had to purchase other clothes and those clothes were even more rubbish then the first lot I bough but I couldn’t even be bothered returning because it was a waste of time I knew I would get no where

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds.

Extremely poor quality clothing and they don’t accept refunds. Do not waste your money. I routine shop on Lulus and Revolve without issue. I bought like 4 or so items and they were all so horribly made. They went into the donation bin and I threw away $300-400.

Hi Michelle,
We are so sad to hear about your experience with P&P! We cannot see an email from you in regards to your order. If you could please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au and one of our team members will resolve this for you. x

GmcvittieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No returns unless faulty!

Do not purchase from this brand unless you know exactly what size and product you want. I returned 3 items within a week in the original conditon and was only offered a store credit - waste of money and won't be going back! No returns unless faulty for women's clothing - really? In 2019?

Sizing Very large
Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Gmcvittie, we have sent you a private email to have this resolved for you. Thank you x

Gmcvittie

Thank you for processing the refund and resolving the issue quickly. Thanks Georgie

LeahSydney, NSW

If I could give them a ZERO star I would

I ordered two products, one was faulty the other did not look like the image on the website. When I contacted Petal and Pup to discuss the return I received an email that I would hear from them in 24 hours. Five days later and I'm still waiting! Never again!!

Leah

Thank you for your response. I've now emailed you.

Petal and PupPetal & PupSend a private message

Hi Leah, I sent you a direct message yesterday to try and get this sorted as quickly as possible for you. If you can reply as soon as you have time that would be really appreciated. Thank you - Philip