Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

I have purchased many items from Petal and Pup and i am always happy with what i purchase.

However i did need to return something and Ella was so helpful, it was a easy / non stressful experience.

Kazz
KazzSydney, NSW

Best customer service ever!

I can’t speak highly enough of customer service agent Jess. She was very quick to respond to my refund request & couldn’t have made the process any easier. She handled the experience in such a kind,courteous & professional manner. She definitely is an asset to the Petal & Pup team. Thanks again Jess you’re wonderful :)

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Excellent and prompt customer service

The customer service was prompt in replying and resolving a situation.

The clothes material still is not to my taste but I love the designs.

Ani
AniSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Jess is the Best!

Hello, I had an amazing experience with emailing customer service! I emailed Petal & Pup to switch my delivery address since it was wrong and got connected with Jess. Hands down amazing working and brighten my day! Thank you!

Fantastic customer service!

Unfortunately I wasn't entirely happy in the dress I had ordered but when I got in contact with customer service to query where to go to next the service from Fiona has been faultless. Prompt replies and very happy with the outcome.
This was my 3rd order from their website and although the dress wasn't quite as described I will defininitely be ordering again!!

Jeena Gurung
Jeena Gurung Sydney, NSW

Best customer service I have ever received

Sophie helped me to get refund as the product did not meet my expectations.
She was amazing and very responsive throughout the entire process.
Never got this kind of customer service from other stores.
Definitely will try for the other products in future.

Lots of love wish them all the best❤️

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to purchase from with the quickest postage!

The site is easy to navigate, with lots of variety. I found what I was looking for with ease. While I have had to return an item because of the sizing, the return process was easy, my only dislike is that you cannot receive a refund only store credit and you have to pay for return postage. Otherwise speaking to the team was quick and easy when I asked about when I would receive the store credit. The items purchased were good quality and was happy with both items, just, unfortunately, an item was slightly too small. Otherwise, everything was easy and simple to deal with. Will definitely purchase again!

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Love!!!

Customer service is excellent and I just love the range at Petal and pup, always something different and your goodies arrive so quickly!
I always look forward to my email that lets me know when new arrivals have landed!

Siobhan
SiobhanGold coast

Best get a bigger size

Loved the variety of clothing pieces, the material, the colours, the brand, the website, customer service but when washed they shrunk a size or two, important to read every label

Sizing Very small
kerryn
kerrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not for me !

Site very difficult to navigate . a photo of a dress was on Insta with Shop now but could not find the dress after wading through pages !!
products I've bought have been mixed quality and sizing varied .I was very annoyed that I could not get a refund only a credit note

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheap quality, good range of products.

Easy to navigate online store. Satisfied with range of products available. The actual quality of clothing/products purchased was poor eg falling apart after one wear, unfinished seams, poor/thin quality of fabrics used and products overpriced.

Pre
PreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I really love shopping on this website, they provide really fast shipping.And the clothes are very affordable and provide a wide size range. I've shopped with this brand on a regular basis for almost a year now because of all the current trend and styles.

Twinklesnapp
TwinklesnappSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much love!

Website is very easy to find your way around, great range of items. The quality is so good that if you don't buy it that day it will most likely be sold out!!

Hi Twinklesnapp,
Aw, thank you so much for your lovely feedback! This is so appreciated. We have restocks and new arrivals landing daily, so be sure to keep checking our website to find more items you love ♡

Okay, crap returns policy

I dislike how you are unable to get a refund for clothes unless they are faulty. I then get a store credit and buy something else not great and then the cycle continues of buying another thing that isn’t good quality and then returning it and getting another store credit and it goes on and on. Things look one way on the module but on me they sit weirdly or are see through or too long or too short. I’ve never shopped at an online store that is so inconsistent with sizes. I don’t think you will ever get ahead compared to other brands unless you offer better refund conditions.