Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Great personalised service. You can tell they care about their business.

Fantastic service, very quick response times. Have bought many items and love them. Very quick to get back to us and so helpful. Outstanding service for an online store. Thank you for the "attention to detail" with your business. That's why you are such a success.

Amazing company

As well has having some amazing clothes, the customer service and very prompt responsiveness to emails is absolutley brilliant. I had a package that was either lost or got stolen in the post and I notified Petal and Pup and Jess immdiately sent me another drelivery and I had the package the next day. A massive thank you and only amazing resports on this experience.

Great customer service!

Shoshana was so great and helped me with my refund. She replied promptly and was very friendly.

Because of this experience I would recommend Petal & Pup to everyone. Very impressed :)

Erin M
Erin MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Clothes are beautiful, easy to wear and very good quality. 1 item was faulty and it was so easy to get a refund. I re-bought the item again and it came in 2 days. Very happy!!

Excellent customer service!

Organising a refund for a dress and the customer service was amazing! Very good communication and very understanding with personal requests!

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Sizing Slightly small
Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exceptional!

Exceptional, prompt customer service. Answered my question within the same day and was able to promptly proceed with ordering. Can’t wait to receive my coat, cardi and jeans.

Chrissy
Chrissy

Beautiful dress used for baby shower

I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I purchased this dress. But it was so comfy and so different. I really loved it. Made me feel special on my baby shower. Great quick postage also.

Melody
MelodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Lanskie skirt

Perfect fit, excellent customer service and speedy delivery!!! First time Petal & Pup purchase but I will definitely buy more now!!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The very best customer service!

Shoshana helped on my most recent query, she was extremely helpful and efficient, sorting out my issue within minutes. I would definitely recommend.

Bri
Bri

BEST CLOTHES!!

Petal and pup is my go to for online shopping! Best clothes/ such good quality and such easy customer service :)

Product Appearance As advertised

Love their clothes and the service is great!

The website is easy to navigate and they show “true to size”, “runs bigger/smaller” so you pick the best size

Product Appearance As advertised

Not only beautiful clothing but also gorgeous customer service

Petal and Pup have an excellent returns policy, their customer service is outstanding and extremely quick to respond. Their clothing is also very affordable and of good quality. I only returned because the dress didn't suit my figure, but I was issued a gift card upon return. Thanks for everything, I'm very happy. x

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent customer service. Recommend their brand

I was in contact with Sophie from the Petal & Pup team and she made sure to support me through my needs. Definitely recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality dress! Great cust service!

After a slight mix up, Jess from petal and pup went above and beyond to get the dress to me in time for my event. The dress itself was great quality and I loved it!