Incredible customer service

I have purchased a number of items over the past year and the quality is great but even better is the customer service. Fast delivery, easy returns.

Recently contacted the customer service only to receive a lovely email the next day (thanks Fiona).
Great company and clothing!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

You cannot go wrong with Petal & Pup!

The website is absolutely wonderful and has so many different options to choose from. I had six weddings to attend this summer, and I got every single one of my dresses from here!

The products are 100% quality and fit so nicely every time. It took a few times of ordering and returning to find my size, but once I did it was perfect. Everything is true to size.

Also, customer service is a 10/10 experience every time! I love this company.

Eve Alcott

Eve AlcottSydney, NSW

So wonderful I immediately bought more!

I purchased a pair of jeans and a jumper the other day and after they arrived (super quick shipping!) I was so impressed, another pair of jeans and two more knits were purchased. All equally as lovely!
Communication with P & P was prompt and delightful (regarding sizing) as well.
Could not be more happy.
Will definitely purchase again!

Great customer service

I bought some dresses in Feb off Petal and Pup which unfortunately didn’t fit me. I returned these items for a credit note and repurchased new items. I repeated this process about 3 times before I realised I am just way too small for the clothes. The team at Petal and Pup were very understanding and felt for my struggle so they provided me with a refund instead, knowing that I couldn’t use a credit note if I simply didn’t fit. I was so appreciative of this and their responsiveness the whole way through put me at ease! I wish I could purchase from them just based on the fact they were so helpful!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

PUPAU-956255 - Amazing customers service from Abby. Fast response, extremely helpful instructions re return and credit.

Product is great. Just wrong size sadly. Return process made easy with great help from Abby. Thank you team. Lookings forward to the credit order.

Freya

FreyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Quick and easy ordering. Fast responses. Staff always available to assist with any queries so very helpful online assisted with my query within 24hrs.

Amazing customer service!

The most gorgeous dresses! And when I had to return a product (related to customs in my country, not because of the product/store!) customer support was absolutely amazing, very thoughtful service!

JSS

JSS

Petal and Pup service is fantastic

Very satisfied with the service Petal and Pup provide. Very friendly and understanding staff who care about their customers! Their responses were very prompt and extremely helpful. I love all of the products I’ve bought from Petal and Pup over the years. Overall, recommend Petal and Pup highly!

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

SizingSlightly large

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Customer service was amazing!

I had a faulty product and the lady assisting me was amazing! So helpful and would 100% order from there site again !

Talei

TaleiSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful customer service!

I recently misplaced a credit note which had been issued to me a few months ago. I contacted the office and received fantastic customer service. My credit note was reissued immediately with a friendly email. Was wonderful to receive such amazing service!

KL S.

KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.
Great customer service

SizingSlightly large
Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Disappointed ☹️

I bought four items from Petal and Pup just over a month ago. 2 of the four items have already fallen apart. I bought the ‘Cisco’ top in beige and the seams completely fell apart after my second wear and it hadn’t even been put in the washing machine yet! I am a tiny person and bought a S/M so there is absolutely no reason the seams should have come apart and unstitched. It is completely unwearable now, which is a shame because I absolutely loved the top. As for the other item, I bought a pair of earrings and they too broke. Luckily I was able to fix those, but the top unfortunately not. I would expect this to happen to a top I had worn for months or years not for a top i’d worn only twice.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing clothes

Ijust recieved the velma pants in the mail and i absolutely love them!
Such amazing quality and so comfy im tempted to buy another pair!! Thankyou so much.

MVH

MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Jackie

JackieHobart, TAS

Returning a faulty item

There were marks on my item. They were more than happy to refund and give a discount for another purchase

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐