Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 2)

Paula

PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

Peai LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery ever!

So lucky that Petal & Pup are based here in Brisbane. Ordered my dress at 7.30pm last night and got it today at 2.25pm( the next day.) Never had anything ( clothing ) delivered so fast before!! Super impressed!! Just ordered another dress, hope to get it tomorrow! Can't wait! Petal & Pup, my new favourite store!!

KANYAN LIU

KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

Ekta C.

Ekta C.Sydney, NSW

Expired credit - reinstated!

Just a quick thanks to Bella from Petal & Pup. I went to use my credit from last year, and realised it had expired within 6 months (I thought I had 12 months to use it) - I was pregnant at the time, and must have forgotten to check details. Anyway, I emailed Bella, and she reinstated the credit straight away. I was super pleased with the prompt responses from Bella, and her bright and bubbly personality came through her messages to me. I had an excellent experience with them when I purchased 2 outfits last year, and had to return one, and now with the store credit. Well done guys!

Amy

AmyHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service

A item I received had a slight fault and the service I received to return it was fabulous! I was so impressed and wish all online retailers were this great!
All of the other items I received were perfect and made from lovely fabrics and at a really reasonable price.
I will definitely shop at petal and pup again! Highly recommend!

C. Giurastante

C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Joanna

JoannaLaunceston, TAS

Helpful, Polite & Prompt

I would like to thank Laura & the Petal & Pup team for continually being helpful, polite and prompt with my queries on multiple occasions. Good service is hard to find, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your assistance and providing such wonderful service.

Kind regards,
Jo Watson

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

I ordered three items which came two days after the date of order, all were of good standard apart from one item, a jumper that had a hole in it. I contacted customer services to let the know of the fault and they sent another out immediately and offered a 20% discount for my next order for the inconvenience and even changed the size as I thought it was slightly big. They even provided a postage paid returns label and sent the new item express post. Very impressive service when I expected much less as I’d never shopped with them before. I’ll be confident in my next purchase :)

Erika

ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Elyza

ElyzaSydney, NSW

Pretty poor quality

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good offering poor returns policy and store credit expiry

- Nice variety and style of clothing
- poor sizing choices coupled with poor returns policy (no refund of money and you need to pay for return postage)
- only offer store credit which expired less than 1 year since return
- price point is high for the relative quality of clothing.

Inconsistency with products

Having purchased several times from Petal and Pup, I am disappointed with the inconsistency in sizes. XS being bigger then a size 8 in some products and closer to a size 4 in others. Then having to pay for return postage makes me think twice about purchasing from here again.

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use website! Lots of variety on clothes

Website is easy to use. The quality of the clothes is great. I’ve had to send a few items back as the sizing is a bit off- I’ve received a credit note for these returned items. It would be good if the credit note was valid for 12months

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Rum princess

Rum princessPerth, WA

Good su

Good range of affordable dresses
Quality is hit and miss. Fabric not good a lot of the time.
Dresses often shrink when washed
Would prefer a better returns policy - free returns, money back

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

Easy adding products to your shopping cart, great value for products, fast delivery service and it’s easy way to send back products if they don’t fit or doesn’t suit you

Hi Natasha,
We really appreciate your kind review, thank you so much! We try our hardest to provide the best service for all of our customers so we are so glad to hear you are happy with your P&P order! ♡

Teena N.

Teena N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the fast delivery

I find the online store easy to navigate but many sizes are often not available and the size differences between different products varies significantly.
The fabric of many products is also of sub-standard quality and various dresses I have purchased have shrunk after one (cold) machine wash.

Hi Teena,
We really appreciate your feedback! We have New Arrivals landing weekly and Restocks added daily :)
If you are unsure on the garment size, fit ect please send an email to contactus@petalandpup.com and we can help assist further ♡

Ash

AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.