MVH

MVHSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service EVER!

Having a sales background, my expectations are high when it comes to customer service. Petal & Pup provided the best customer service that I have experienced in a VERY long time. Not only will I be back but I will be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Jackie

JackieHobart, TAS

Returning a faulty item

There were marks on my item. They were more than happy to refund and give a discount for another purchase

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Friendly and amazing customer service!

Navigating and communicating with customer service was easy, Petal and Pup have real and genuine people willing to help you! If you come across Fiona, she is a star!
The quality of service, clothing and staff is incredible and I can’t wait to place another order!
Thank you everyone at Petal and Pup! <3

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Carly

Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Mona S

Mona SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing customer service, you won't find it better anywhere else!

Fiona was so lovely and helpful throughout the whole process, she helped me with a return for some dresses that I didn't know right sizing due to being pregnant. I wore the cutest dress for my baby shower from Petal & Pup, I had so many compliments on my beautiful dress. Thank you

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Customer service

Just wanted to say that the customer service that is provided is 10/10. Online shopping is easy but when you have questions it makes the experience a little more daunting. I was so impressed with how fast my emails were responded to. Also my order arrived exceptionally fast and I’m in little old Tassie. Very impressed and highly recommend. Good work girls. Xo

Fiona B

Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Petal and pup customer service

I recently purchased over $500 worth of items and silly me not reading the returns policy I thought I was able to get a refund. Unfortunately this was not apart of their return policy. The items I purchased were all a 6 or Xs. I explained to Sophie from customer service that I didn’t fit into anything (I normally float between a 4 and a 6. Sophie replied so quickly and I was so impressed with her response, concluding that she would be able to Offer me a refund in this case. I was so impressed with the customer service I received and I would recommend petal and pup to all my family and friends!!

SizingSlightly large
Natasha

Natasha

Excellent quick customer service response

Accidentally ordered the wrong size.
Only realised once confirmation email came through.
Emailed customer support immediately. First thing the next morning had an email saying they could cancel the wrong item before it was shipped and give me a refund. Also got free shipping.
More then happy with the quick and super helpful response to my own error.

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Monique

MoniqueKimberley, WA

Excellent customer service!

I've shopped with Petal and Pup quite a few times before, many times successfully but unfortunately occasionally I have gotten my sizing wrong. In these instances I have always found the customer service team have gone above and beyond to help out with returns - they have always been super prompt with responses to emails and like to make sure you're 100% happy with your product - really takes the stress out of online shopping. Definitely a boutique I recommend to my friends! Thanks Petal & Pup team for your always friendly and helpful customer service :)

SizingSlightly large

Love this boutique

Beautiful boutique that is constantly bringing out new arrivals and up to date with fashion patterns, extremely efficient and professional customer service team.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Ella, thank you for your review, we appreciate this SO much. We hope that our up to date fashion patterns are able to encourage you to shop with us again, as we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day, P&P xx

Vanessa

VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

After ordering an item and it being to big, the team at petal and pup were so helpful! They answered all my emails promptly and helped with getting my store credit as quickly as they could. A big shout out to Sophie who was so polite and lovely in her replies! So glad I found this clothing site and can't wait to make future purchases xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The best customer service and amazing clothes!!

Petal and Pup have the most amazing customer service officers. If you have a query, they are so prompt on their emails, super friendly, plus, have amazing clothes on their site!!