Petal & Pup

PUPAU-956255 - Amazing customers service from Abby. Fast response, extremely helpful instructions re return and credit.

Product is great. Just wrong size sadly. Return process made easy with great help from Abby. Thank you team. Lookings forward to the credit order.

Amazing customer service!

The most gorgeous dresses! And when I had to return a product (related to customs in my country, not because of the product/store!) customer support was absolutely amazing, very thoughtful service!

Eliza

ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Customer service was amazing!

I had a faulty product and the lady assisting me was amazing! So helpful and would 100% order from there site again !

Talei

TaleiSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful customer service!

I recently misplaced a credit note which had been issued to me a few months ago. I contacted the office and received fantastic customer service. My credit note was reissued immediately with a friendly email. Was wonderful to receive such amazing service!

KL S.

KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.
Great customer service

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Petal & Pup is truly amazing!!

Their customer service truly went above and beyond. They truly wanted to ensure the highest level possible of customer satisfaction. I received a dress with the hem starting to come loose, they immediately issued me a full refund and allowed me to keep the dress, which I took to a seamstress and the hem was fixed quickly. I do a lot of online shopping and this was the best customer service I have ever received!

Madison

MadisonNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing Store with the best help!

Amazing store! Beautiful items and always the fastest shipping! Quick with returns and the girls are always super helpful with any issues!

Dushica

DushicaSydney, NSW

Excellent costumer service!

Very kind and helpful costumer service. Excellent product . I am very satisfied with the quality of every item I have ordered.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Carly

Carly South East Queensland, QLD

Returns help beyond measure

Fiona was so incredibly understanding an amazing to deal with via email. I had just been made redundant and health issues and learned my gift voucher had expired. I sent an email requesting could they please help me and they were beyond helpful instantly even responding over the Easter break on a public holiday. I love petal and pup and I love them even more now knowing I’m not just a number and that my business with them is valued. Thank you so much.

Vanessa

VanessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service

After ordering an item and it being to big, the team at petal and pup were so helpful! They answered all my emails promptly and helped with getting my store credit as quickly as they could. A big shout out to Sophie who was so polite and lovely in her replies! So glad I found this clothing site and can't wait to make future purchases xx

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The best customer service and amazing clothes!!

Petal and Pup have the most amazing customer service officers. If you have a query, they are so prompt on their emails, super friendly, plus, have amazing clothes on their site!!

Chloe G.

Chloe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Customer Service (and also best clothes!)

Have always loved petal and pup (everything that arrives is great quality and comes so fast!) but they really go above and beyond. I had to cancel my order as I needed it for a photoshoot and it hadn't shipped yet- messaged the team and they were so kind and cancelled my order and refunded me. Any other company goes "you need to receive it and then return it." They were so obliging and helpful! Absolutely love this store!

Tiffany

TiffanySydney, NSW

First class customer service!

4timesmum

4timesmumNorth Western Region, NSW

Great customer service!

I was given two Petal and Pup dresses for Christmas and both were both great. Unfortunately one didn’t wash well and when I contacted customer service they offered superb support to return the item and select an alternative. Really impressed by the friendly and prompt response to my concern. Great job Petal & Pup!

Taylor

Taylor Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Incredible service and beautiful products

I ordered a few dresses to be my bridesmaids dresses and then had to change size. The delivery was incredibly prompt for every order (I’ve ordered 3 times now) and they were also so fast at returning my emails. The customer service team were very lovely, helpful and understanding which made for an altogether wonderful experience. I’m so happy with my dresses and the quality is just so beautiful!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

The most amazing customer service

I had an issue with a dress after it shrunk in the wash and I reached out the company and they were so amazing!
They gave me free returns and a 10% discount on my next order.
The girls were seriously so lovely and even though the dress did shrink the fabric itself was lovely and the clothing is very well made.
Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Exceptional customer service

The representative teams at Petal and Pup are the most responsive, attentive and understanding! They are so helpful and flexible when providing guidance on return items. Exceptional customer service - it’s these little experiences with a brand that will make you a customer for life! ❤️

Tricia

TriciaSydney, NSW

Petal + Pup has gained a lifelong customer!

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!