Rebecca

RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Fiona B

Fiona BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Petal and pup customer service

I recently purchased over $500 worth of items and silly me not reading the returns policy I thought I was able to get a refund. Unfortunately this was not apart of their return policy. The items I purchased were all a 6 or Xs. I explained to Sophie from customer service that I didn’t fit into anything (I normally float between a 4 and a 6. Sophie replied so quickly and I was so impressed with her response, concluding that she would be able to Offer me a refund in this case. I was so impressed with the customer service I received and I would recommend petal and pup to all my family and friends!!

Monique

MoniqueKimberley, WA

Excellent customer service!

I've shopped with Petal and Pup quite a few times before, many times successfully but unfortunately occasionally I have gotten my sizing wrong. In these instances I have always found the customer service team have gone above and beyond to help out with returns - they have always been super prompt with responses to emails and like to make sure you're 100% happy with your product - really takes the stress out of online shopping. Definitely a boutique I recommend to my friends! Thanks Petal & Pup team for your always friendly and helpful customer service :)

Happy customer

Happy customer Sydney, NSW

Fabulously fast delivery and response to emails.

I am so impressed with this company. I received my items only one day after my orders and also received very friendly and professional responses to my emails and unusual requests. Petal and Pup were so accommodating and generous in their offer to help me. I think their clothing is gorgeous and of great quality. I would recommend this lovely Aussie company to all. Well done and thank you.

Tamieka

Tamieka

Excellent service and products

I hadn't shopped with Petal and Pup regularly, but after their amazing and quick customer service, it will be my first stop from now on! x

Amanda

AmandaDarling Downs, QLD

Very satisfied

I love petal and pup. Have many of there dresses but i bought 1 which was abit small.. I returned the dress and exchanged for a different size. Was no trouble at all, Fiona made everything so easy and always quick to reply when i messaged. Was very satisfied with the service i received

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

Rhiannon

RhiannonPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

I bought three items from petal and pup, and unfortunately two were too big for me. They made the returning process so easy and the customer service was fantastic and timely. Thanks so much. Will be shopping with you again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Rhiannon, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear the returns process was made as stress free and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again soon! Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Cath

CathSydney, NSW

I love my new dress (es)

Bill

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

Madeleine

Madeleine

Great experience

I had a dress that was ruined after one wear and one wash and the Petal and Pup team were so understanding and offered me a refund with free return immediately. They were incredibly helpful and would highly recommend dealing with them again!

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered a dress which was not the right fit and returned it. I received a credit note which expired. Due to covid and lockdown there was really no point in me purchasing any of their beautiful clothes with nowhere to wear it. I asked if they were to able to extend the credit note for a month or so and Fiona replied promptly with an offer to extend for 6 months! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thank you for great customer service. Donna

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service and fantastic products

Was very happy with after sales service Products were great but customer service was exceptional. Will definitely buy again in future.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My experience with customer service was great!
I ordered pants that were too big and exchanged them for a smaller size. The new pair were delivered the day after I ordered.
When I emailed customer service, they emailed back straight away and were able to help me out.
I have always found the clothing to be great quality and am a frequent shopper!

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P