Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service!

After returning an item that did not fit I received a credit note with an expiry of 6 months. Unfortunately when the 6 months came I had not yet found anything that I really wanted to purchase. I reached out to the customer service team and spoke with Fiona. She was incredibly accommodating and friendly to speak with. She offered to extend my credit another 6 months as I had my eye on a product and was waiting for it to be back in stock. Very happy :)

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

KL S.
KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.
Great customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi There, thank you for your wonderful review, we are so happy to hear the team were able to provide assistance in this situation. We hope this has encouraged you to shop with us again soon. Have a lovely day, love P&P xx

Rebecca
RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Addi
AddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE

i had wrote a review about the return charges, Petal & Pup sorted this out privately and am really pleased with there service. :)

SizingVery small

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

Rhiannon
RhiannonPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

I bought three items from petal and pup, and unfortunately two were too big for me. They made the returning process so easy and the customer service was fantastic and timely. Thanks so much. Will be shopping with you again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Rhiannon, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear the returns process was made as stress free and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again soon! Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Bill
BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Madeleine
Madeleine

Great experience

I had a dress that was ruined after one wear and one wash and the Petal and Pup team were so understanding and offered me a refund with free return immediately. They were incredibly helpful and would highly recommend dealing with them again!

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️