Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Amazing customer service!

The admin team at Petal and Pup have always been so helpful and accomodating with my questions, returns and exchange gift vouchers. They have always been quick to respond and so lovely to talk to! It has always been a pleasure shopping there and I look forward to my next purchase!

Amazing service

This is the fifth time I’ve ordered from Petal and Pup. I’ve always been Impressed with the quality. They have a fantastic return policy and outstanding customer service. Definitely recommend.

Elle L.
Elle L.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and faboulous summer dresses

Easy search functionality to find specific items / styles I was after. Great range at affordable prices
Loved the two dresses, skirt received was faulty although it was lovely (faboulous customer service re: faulty skirt)
Quality is reflective of pricing which is fair and lined up with my expectations

Sizing Slightly large

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I love Petal & Pup! I've loved all the dresses I have bought, and two I needed to return (one too big, other just didn't suit me) the team were amazing at facilitating the return and sorting out a wee glitch straight away. Highly recommend!

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Pat
Pat

Excellent customer service and beautiful products

Cannot speak highly enough of Fiona in customer service.Had a couple of problems with bridesmaids dresses purchased on my end.
The problems were dealt with promptly and with so much care and help.
Items purchased are of great quality and super fast. Very impressive!.
Petal and Pup obviously pride on customer service and I could not recommend highly enough.
Thank you to the team and especially Fiona.
Great Company ..

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Sizing Slightly large

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 service!

So happy with the service I have received. After having a terrible experience with another company when it comes to returning items, I have had the BEST experience with petal and pup, so nice to know there are still companies out there that want to help and assist their customers to get the best outcome!