Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Tanya H.
Tanya H.Perth, WA

The best customer service from any online retailer

The return/exchange process is so easy and stress free, the team are incredibly helpful, I had Abby help me with an error I made in ordering and I found no difficulty getting a super quick, friendly and desired outcome.

Extraordinary customer service!!

I had to return a skirt I bought due to it being too big. The returns process was super quick and I received my refund gift card within a matter of days. I then purchased the correct size but accidentally paid for the item as I forgot to put the gift card details in my purchase. I emailed the Petal & Pup staff to advise them of my error - I had actually already received the correct item prior to hearing back but with no hesitation they refunded my money and used the gift card instead. It was a seamless process and such appreciated especially as it was my mistake in the first place.

Amazing customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service!

I recently purchased a stunning floral dress from Petal and Pup, sadly when it arrived it just didn't suit me! I returned it easily for a store credit but couldn't find anything to replace it with as I didn't want to keep paying for return postage if I didn't love it. After explaining this to customer service they were happy to process a proper refund for me. This was super appreciated and Sonia was lovely and friendly.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service!

After returning an item that did not fit I received a credit note with an expiry of 6 months. Unfortunately when the 6 months came I had not yet found anything that I really wanted to purchase. I reached out to the customer service team and spoke with Fiona. She was incredibly accommodating and friendly to speak with. She offered to extend my credit another 6 months as I had my eye on a product and was waiting for it to be back in stock. Very happy :)

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Sizing Very large
KL S.
KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.
Great customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi There, thank you for your wonderful review, we are so happy to hear the team were able to provide assistance in this situation. We hope this has encouraged you to shop with us again soon. Have a lovely day, love P&P xx

Rebecca
RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!