Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 3)

4.5

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service and fantastic products

Was very happy with after sales service Products were great but customer service was exceptional. Will definitely buy again in future.

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My experience with customer service was great!
I ordered pants that were too big and exchanged them for a smaller size. The new pair were delivered the day after I ordered.
When I emailed customer service, they emailed back straight away and were able to help me out.
I have always found the clothing to be great quality and am a frequent shopper!

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I love and can't wait to get more

I loved the quality of what i got, they were a little too big so easily returned and was given a store credit as per the returns policy on their website.

Dena
DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.

Good customer service.

I have been very happy with the clothes I have bought from Petal & Pup. The overall quality of the clothes is good, but sizing tend to run small. The only downside is that they don’t offer exchanges of products, only refunds with a store credit, which is a little annoying when you just want to change the size but have to Re-buy it instead of simply being able to exchange.
Aside from that their customer service is excellent. I have emailed their customer service A few times about sizing of products and their replies have been fast and helpful to make sizing decisions.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing quality and great service

The service from Petal and Pip is unmatched! I had a return due to sizing and my gift card came back very quickly so I could order something else. The team is also very friendly and their clothing is amazing quality. Highly recommend!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service, quick delivery.

Very easy website to use. Ordered two tops that weren't my fit but sent back and organised a store credit. Great customer service when discussing my exchange options. Quality of clothes was great, ordered a shirt that was nice and thick.

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

Ekta C.
Ekta C.Sydney, NSW

Expired credit - reinstated!

Just a quick thanks to Bella from Petal & Pup. I went to use my credit from last year, and realised it had expired within 6 months (I thought I had 12 months to use it) - I was pregnant at the time, and must have forgotten to check details. Anyway, I emailed Bella, and she reinstated the credit straight away. I was super pleased with the prompt responses from Bella, and her bright and bubbly personality came through her messages to me. I had an excellent experience with them when I purchased 2 outfits last year, and had to return one, and now with the store credit. Well done guys!

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Sarah
SarahWheatbelt, WA

Awesome service, quick replies to queries, quick posting

Beautiful clothes and awesome service. I had contacted Petal and Pup with a query and everything sorted immediately , quick replies and full customer satisfaction. Very happy with the service and speed, including quick postage. One item had a flaw/fault, easy to print out new label without drama and return for a refund.

Joanna
JoannaLaunceston, TAS

Helpful, Polite & Prompt

I would like to thank Laura & the Petal & Pup team for continually being helpful, polite and prompt with my queries on multiple occasions. Good service is hard to find, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your assistance and providing such wonderful service.

Kind regards,
Jo Watson

Tee
TeeSydney, NSW

The customer service is the best I’ve received from online shopping

The team at petal and pup not only provide amazing products and a smooth shopping process, but also great customer service! I have had a lot of bad experiences shopping online and it was a breath of fresh air to email the company about a return and receive such lovely, quick and easy responses. Other businesses could learn from them for sure! I’ll definitely be back for more clothes in the future x