Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

4.5
MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

Sizing Slightly small

Giselle
Giselle

Poor quality and customer service

Poor quality products often with poor fit.
Very much behind the times when it comes to an online store not offering ANY refund option, particularly when competing online stores offer much better returns service.

Sizing Slightly small

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Ash
AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.