Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Please respond to customer emails

I have emailed twice trying to organise a return- no one has responded
Can Petal and Pup please get back to me

Alison
AlisonWestern Australia

Great after service

Due to sizing I had to return my items and despite the returns policy being a credit, I was given a full refund on request by the very helpful staff

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Bill

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

PHS
PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula
PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

KANYAN LIU
KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

C. Giurastante
C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Excellent customer service

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....

Salma
SalmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They dont care about customers needs

As soon as a dress I wanted came back in stock I quickly made an order. On their website it says you can change the size if the order hasnt been processed yet. I quickly emailed them and said can I get a different size (I didnt mind if they couldnt do it, I still wanted the size I had ordered as I had an event). I received an email the next day saying my order has been cancelled and I have been refunded. I never asked for an order cancellation. I placed my order strictly for an event I had and I knew it would come in time. But the fact that it was cancelled means I have no dress for the event!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Salma, I am sorry to hear that! Please look in your emails for a little further correspondence about your situation :)

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Decent clothes & decent prices

Prices are very reasonable so quality is equivalent. Lots of variety and cute designs. The site is very easy to navigate but you pay for shipping and returns. Finally, the return policy is not that flexible as returns are credits and have to be w/in 14days. This return policy causes me to not buy from this site as much.

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use website! Lots of variety on clothes

Website is easy to use. The quality of the clothes is great. I’ve had to send a few items back as the sizing is a bit off- I’ve received a credit note for these returned items. It would be good if the credit note was valid for 12months