4.1

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you so much Sophie, you went above and beyond with your customer service. I have told everyone I know about how fantastic you were, I hope you get lots of extra business from this word of mouth. Also, the dress fits perfectly!

Rhiannon

RhiannonPerth, WA

Amazing customer service.

I bought three items from petal and pup, and unfortunately two were too big for me. They made the returning process so easy and the customer service was fantastic and timely. Thanks so much. Will be shopping with you again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Rhiannon, thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear the returns process was made as stress free and convenient as possible. We look forward to serving you again soon! Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Bill

BillNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

I ordered a dress which was not the right fit and returned it. I received a credit note which expired. Due to covid and lockdown there was really no point in me purchasing any of their beautiful clothes with nowhere to wear it. I asked if they were to able to extend the credit note for a month or so and Fiona replied promptly with an offer to extend for 6 months! I was pleasantly surprised and grateful. Thank you for great customer service. Donna

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service and fantastic products

Was very happy with after sales service Products were great but customer service was exceptional. Will definitely buy again in future.

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

My experience with customer service was great!
I ordered pants that were too big and exchanged them for a smaller size. The new pair were delivered the day after I ordered.
When I emailed customer service, they emailed back straight away and were able to help me out.
I have always found the clothing to be great quality and am a frequent shopper!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

I love and can't wait to get more

I loved the quality of what i got, they were a little too big so easily returned and was given a store credit as per the returns policy on their website.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Amazing quality and great service

The service from Petal and Pip is unmatched! I had a return due to sizing and my gift card came back very quickly so I could order something else. The team is also very friendly and their clothing is amazing quality. Highly recommend!

KANYAN LIU

KANYAN LIUSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Love the design but I’d say they’re on the large side. I’m petit and it’s not easy for me to shop for something suitable. However, customer service is great - super responsive and helpful! It would be great though if customers have the option of cash refund or store credit that doesn’t expire.

Ekta C.

Ekta C.Sydney, NSW

Expired credit - reinstated!

Just a quick thanks to Bella from Petal & Pup. I went to use my credit from last year, and realised it had expired within 6 months (I thought I had 12 months to use it) - I was pregnant at the time, and must have forgotten to check details. Anyway, I emailed Bella, and she reinstated the credit straight away. I was super pleased with the prompt responses from Bella, and her bright and bubbly personality came through her messages to me. I had an excellent experience with them when I purchased 2 outfits last year, and had to return one, and now with the store credit. Well done guys!

C. Giurastante

C. GiurastanteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cute stuff

Easy to navigate , easy to order, delivery quick and any issues sorted quickly , only reason I didn’t give 5 star was because a lot
Of thing not available in my size. Haven’t liked the fabric on some things but my fault for not ready blurb properly

Joanna

JoannaLaunceston, TAS

Helpful, Polite & Prompt

I would like to thank Laura & the Petal & Pup team for continually being helpful, polite and prompt with my queries on multiple occasions. Good service is hard to find, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate your assistance and providing such wonderful service.

Kind regards,
Jo Watson

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Customer service above and beyond

I ordered three items which came two days after the date of order, all were of good standard apart from one item, a jumper that had a hole in it. I contacted customer services to let the know of the fault and they sent another out immediately and offered a 20% discount for my next order for the inconvenience and even changed the size as I thought it was slightly big. They even provided a postage paid returns label and sent the new item express post. Very impressive service when I expected much less as I’d never shopped with them before. I’ll be confident in my next purchase :)

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

Easy adding products to your shopping cart, great value for products, fast delivery service and it’s easy way to send back products if they don’t fit or doesn’t suit you

Hi Natasha,
We really appreciate your kind review, thank you so much! We try our hardest to provide the best service for all of our customers so we are so glad to hear you are happy with your P&P order! ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Ash

AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.