Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

2.4
Addi
AddiSouth East Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE

i had wrote a review about the return charges, Petal & Pup sorted this out privately and am really pleased with there service. :)

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Malibu dress

Love, love, love my Malibu dress. Fits perfectly and looks very nice. It was very fast delivery and a perfect summer dress and at Christmas time. Easy shopping with Petal and Pup. Debbie Priest

Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good offering poor returns policy and store credit expiry

- Nice variety and style of clothing
- poor sizing choices coupled with poor returns policy (no refund of money and you need to pay for return postage)
- only offer store credit which expired less than 1 year since return
- price point is high for the relative quality of clothing.

Inconsistency with products

Having purchased several times from Petal and Pup, I am disappointed with the inconsistency in sizes. XS being bigger then a size 8 in some products and closer to a size 4 in others. Then having to pay for return postage makes me think twice about purchasing from here again.

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.