Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service!

After returning an item that did not fit I received a credit note with an expiry of 6 months. Unfortunately when the 6 months came I had not yet found anything that I really wanted to purchase. I reached out to the customer service team and spoke with Fiona. She was incredibly accommodating and friendly to speak with. She offered to extend my credit another 6 months as I had my eye on a product and was waiting for it to be back in stock. Very happy :)

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Rebecca
RebeccaMurray Region, NSW

Best customer service ever!!

Late 2019 I purchased a few dresses and unfortunately none of them were right for me so I returned them and my voucher went out of date cause I just couldn’t look at clothes cause it made me feel bad about myself. But Over the Easter period I messaged them and they were so understanding and were kind enough to reinstate my gift card for me! I am forever grateful and will tell everyone to shop here!!!

Kathryn
KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer Service was fab :)

I love the dress I brought from Petal and Pup and will be a return customer. I was really pleased with their customer service and the support provided for returns/exchanges.

Samantha H.
Samantha H.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service and Products

You have a customer for life and I’m always recommending your company not only for the quality of products but service!

Madeleine
Madeleine

Great experience

I had a dress that was ruined after one wear and one wash and the Petal and Pup team were so understanding and offered me a refund with free return immediately. They were incredibly helpful and would highly recommend dealing with them again!

Love this petal and pup

Love this place. delivery is so quick, product of the clothing is amazing.. and the staff if you ever need to do a return are incredible and so prompt at responding. ❤️❤️❤️

Responsive customer service

Very helpful customer service via messenger when returning items. Very quick shipping. Items are of high quality and fit well

Fantastic quality and service

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
. I am so impressed with my customer service experience with Petal and Pup. I ordered a top, that when it arrived, was too small. I emailed the team to let them know and returned the item. I loved the top so much though and the quality of the material was quality and just what I was looking for, so I re ordered a larger size. The item arrived within days to New Zealand and when I returned the smaller item, I was refunded and kept in communication with the team throughout the process. I would highly recommend to friends and anyone looking for some fab items!! Thanks P&P

Dena
DenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Had a return and the customer service was amazing, girls were very helpful and friendly would definitely recommend. Keep up the amazing work ladies. Communication was easy as and finalising transaction was pleasant.

Good customer service.

I have been very happy with the clothes I have bought from Petal & Pup. The overall quality of the clothes is good, but sizing tend to run small. The only downside is that they don’t offer exchanges of products, only refunds with a store credit, which is a little annoying when you just want to change the size but have to Re-buy it instead of simply being able to exchange.
Aside from that their customer service is excellent. I have emailed their customer service A few times about sizing of products and their replies have been fast and helpful to make sizing decisions.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great customer service, quick delivery.

Very easy website to use. Ordered two tops that weren't my fit but sent back and organised a store credit. Great customer service when discussing my exchange options. Quality of clothes was great, ordered a shirt that was nice and thick.

Sarah
SarahWheatbelt, WA

Awesome service, quick replies to queries, quick posting

Beautiful clothes and awesome service. I had contacted Petal and Pup with a query and everything sorted immediately , quick replies and full customer satisfaction. Very happy with the service and speed, including quick postage. One item had a flaw/fault, easy to print out new label without drama and return for a refund.