Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 10)

Daniela M.

Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Great quality and quick shipping

I received good quality clothing and the package arrived in less than a week.
I have also received good customer service as they provided me a discount that did not come through email as it was supposed to. Only good things to say about this company!

Best customer service

I had to return some extra sizes that I ordered to try on- their customer service team bent the rules, helped me so much and even refunded me while waiting for the items to reach them!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Satisfied Customer with Petal and Pup.

I find online shopping with you very easy.
Some of your range suits me, some is too young for me but that is fine as it is good that it is overrall satisfaction.
Initially, I needed to get my correct sizing and so needed to return items that didn’t fit so well but that was a very easy procedure to carry out.
I am very happy with the quality and really do enjoy wearing your clothing.
Petal and Pup is one of my favourites.
Whenever I have contacted staff they have always been pleasant and helpful.

Chelleay

ChelleayPerth, WA

Awesome

Staff are always very helpful and my deliveries are always on time! Great range of products all the time! Their return process is super easy and simple. I would highly recommend this shop every time ❤️

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Chelleay, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have been shopping with us for a while, and that you love the the range of products in our store. We can't wait to serve you in the future, love the team at P+P xx

Joy

JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous P&P!

P&P not only offer beautiful styles of amazing quality, but they are a stand out in the customer service area! Ordering is a breeze, you are kept informed throughout, with a very quick turnaround in receiving orders, and returning items is made super easy, staff are very helpful with the process. I have personally found P&P staff go above and beyond ensuring clients are happy, safeguarding needs have been catered for by touching base regularly, so that every P&P shopping experience is a fabulous one! P&P staff really do care about their clientele, THANK YOU!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Joy, thanks so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery, and that you received exemplary customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Sophie Moylan

Sophie MoylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Shipment & Fantastic Customer Service

Hands down the quickest shipment (usually 1 day) ever! Extraordinary customer service and so friendly and helpful. :) Quality of their clothes are beautiful and true to their sizing guides. I absolutely love Petal & Pup. Love ordering off them.

Shez

ShezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same day delivery and excellent quality items.

I ordered two jumpers last week. They came the same day and both fit well. Both jumpers are excellent quality. The customer service is excellent. Glad I found this brand.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery and that you love your jumpers. We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Grace C.

Grace C.Hobart, TAS

Love Petal & Pup

A great website that regularly has new stock and restocks, and the quality of all items I have bought has been amazing, especially considering the prices! Shipping is always super fast and I really appreciate the email updates for tracking the order. My experiences with the online customer service have been so good, with fast replies and a very helpful team. Petal & Pup is my go-to store for all clothing whether it's for a special event, or for casual every-day wear.

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Searched for the perfect grey slouchy knit... found Jemima!

Had a fabulous interaction with Laura from customer care who helped me navigate my way! she was the difference between me scrolling on by and hitting BUY! Cannot express my gratitude enough. I am thrilled with the Jemima knit, it's exactly what I was looking for, Laura was precise in her assistance with sizing and fit and the knit is luxuriously soft. I will definitely be shopping at Petal and Pup again. Thank you

Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and reliable clothing store

I love this online store and have been shopping from here for a few years now, I have a great variety of clothes and sizes with new stock very frequently. I find them incredibly helpful with any queries regarding sizing and make. Thank you xx

Chloe

Chloe

Amazing !!!

I have made several purchases from Petal & Pup and I have never been disappointed. My most recent order was this Sunday, I bought a dress last minute and it literally arrived the next business day. It’s amazing quality, fits like a glove and didn’t cost me and arm and a leg. You can always rely on this business for amazing quality and quick delivery!

Can’t fault them!

The stores website is modern and has a great range of products. I bought 2 sets of earrings and a dress and they are exactly as detailed on the website. The delivery was insanely fast! Ordered on a Sunday night and received Monday mid-day (Brisbane region). The packaging was gorgeous and lived up to their modern and stylish online website.
I love my new purchases so much! Thank you! I will definitely be coming back.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Best clothes and best customer service ever

I was so excited to purchase clothes from the site and forgot to apply my welcome code
I took a chance and asked the support and without hesitation they applied it! And we’re support enchanting too!
Then I received the clothes oh boy am I in love ? Yup Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

Foxy

FoxyBrisbane

Perfect Dress & Super fast delivery

I ordered a dress from Petal & Pup at 11pm and received it the following day. I was amazed with the super fast shipping. Very happy with the dress I ordered as it was gorgeous and great quality! Will definitely be ordering again.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery and that you love the dress. It's customers like you we live for! We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

C K

C KIllawarra, NSW

10/10 for quality and shipping times

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Perfect dress! Super happy with it.

I bought the Oakland red dress and get compliments every time I wear it out. I love it. Petal & Pup is affordable, good quality and gorgeous. Very genuine customer service.

This brand is so great!

They’re values, attitudes and transparency towards being ethically proactive is awesome. They make returns super simple and shipping is so efficient (perfect for that mid week blues of “I have nothing to wear on the weekend”).

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you have been able to discuss our ethical standards and the returns process was easy to navigate. We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Outstanding customer service and product during unprecedented times

I want to say a big thank you to everyone at petal and pup. It has been the first time I have online shopped and I have found the whole experience fantastic. From ordering, to contact with customer service, everyone has been exceptional and a pleasure to deal with (even during trying and unprecedented times!) And to buy 6 dresses and only have one dress not fit, I think that is pretty good! Thank you all and I will be shopping with you again.

Nivek Dunne

Nivek DunneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this website

Love this website. Clothing is high quality, amazing variety, delivered in a few days and their customer service is great. Will be shopping with P&P for many years to come.