E.S

Fast shipping. Good quality clothing

PHS

PHS

So soft.

I love my Jemima knits, so much that I have bought several different colours. They are so soft. Being oversize they are larger around the neck/shoulders than usual so I had to go down to an S/M from an M/L, but they are gorgeous jumpers

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the Jemima Knits as much as we do. We are so happy to hear that has landed well with you. We truly can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Paula

PaulaNorth Queensland, QLD

So pretty

The Largo dress in pink is such a pretty dress. Very versatile, can be worn with or without self tie. Very comfortable to wear and the sleeves are the perfect length

Excellent customer service

Different range of clothes

Sizes not as available, sells out quickly, but nice dresses available. Quality of products differs, would help to show the brand name.
Have to pay postage for returns and exchanges, unlike other similar sites.

Emma

EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

It fitted nicely and has a nice style.

There could be more filters to help find online. There seems to be not much of some sizes at times. Some products aren’t my style at all but overall there are always good options that I like. Never expecting awesome quality but pieces I bought have always held up ok and good value for price.

Monica Moroney

Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Karina G.

Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.

Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use website! Lots of variety on clothes

Website is easy to use. The quality of the clothes is great. I’ve had to send a few items back as the sizing is a bit off- I’ve received a credit note for these returned items. It would be good if the credit note was valid for 12months

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, just not flexible enough.

Products have been great, online ordering has been good to.
Wish the products were model on size 12 girls as well to see what the item looks like and I wish you could get a full refund not just a credit, I would definitely buy more items.

Giselle F.

Giselle F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Personal stylist

I absolutely love petal and pups products. I have got several of their dresses and over a dozen in my wishlist that i intend to purchase. They're reasonably priced and good quality for the cost. Definitely recommend!!!!

Elise

EliseSouthwest, VIC

So many of the items are made for me. Love it!

Site is good maybe improvements to the filters would be good.
Range is great.
Quality varies. Sometimes I pay $90 for a dress that shrinks and warps and other times I pay $60 and it’s amazing.

Wish List

You need a wish list, it’s hard to remember the items you like to compare. Most online clothing stores will have a wish list. Otherwise love your store don’t change a thing

Angela A.

Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the styles but need more sizes

The dress's are lovely, so many pretty styles and all are pretty true to look, size and pattern. Delivery is super fast, typically the next business day.

The only downside is that most styles, or at least the really pretty ones, only go to a size 12, more 14/16's would be great.

Love these dresses

I love these dresses! They are beautiful and well made. I got many compliments through out the night. They do run a little small tho so I suggest sizing up.

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Love there range and options.

Love my purchases from p & pup the only thing I noticed is I have to go up a size to my normal clothes as fits can be a little tighter.

Kimberley

KimberleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would love to see more size variety

I love the clothing, styles and affordable prices but sometimes things that I love/want to buy aren’t always available in my (bigger) sizes, or the bigger sizes are sometimes not true to size. I would love to see a range specifically for sizes 14-16 and up!

Fast delivery

Ordered around 7 pm and it was delivered the next afternoon! Always a great range to choose from and the fabric is great quality! I love how they use more than just cheap polyester.

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with us! ♡