Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great clothes

They have great clothes. Good variety. Very few sales. Would love a sale or free returns policy. Quick delivery and ease of ordering. Sizing is true to size. Will shop again.

Monica Moroney
Monica MoroneyIllawarra, NSW

Lovely clothes that are true to size in most cases. Very expensive and often overpriced and unfortunately.

Hard to find your size available regularly. Products often out of stock and email reminders for when a particular item of available often take a long time to occur. I’m currently still waiting on one and it’s easily been more than a month.Products I’ve personally purchased, have been of good quality but mostly overpriced.

Karina G.
Karina G.Perth, WA

Lovely clothes, happy with quality and fit

Lovely styles and fit has always been true to size. Quality is also good.
Would be nice to have free returns and a longer return timeframe, this way one could order more styles and sometimes also different sizes if unsure. I ordered few dresses that I could wear during pregnancy as well and was unsure if my usual size 8 would fit or if I better order 10. I think I would order more often, if free returns were offered.

Nadia T.
Nadia T.Victoria

I love the items and quality, but often find the same product in stores in my area, cheaper and the exact quality.

Easy to navigate
But hard to find particular items that may have been promoted on social media
Quality of products has been wonderful, I know I can depend on the quality here

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Good products, just not flexible enough.

Products have been great, online ordering has been good to.
Wish the products were model on size 12 girls as well to see what the item looks like and I wish you could get a full refund not just a credit, I would definitely buy more items.

Wish List

You need a wish list, it’s hard to remember the items you like to compare. Most online clothing stores will have a wish list. Otherwise love your store don’t change a thing

Angela A.
Angela A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the styles but need more sizes

The dress's are lovely, so many pretty styles and all are pretty true to look, size and pattern. Delivery is super fast, typically the next business day.

The only downside is that most styles, or at least the really pretty ones, only go to a size 12, more 14/16's would be great.

Fast delivery

Ordered around 7 pm and it was delivered the next afternoon! Always a great range to choose from and the fabric is great quality! I love how they use more than just cheap polyester.

Hi Jen,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience with us! ♡

SarahT
SarahTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely products wish they included the brands

The items were lovely. Petal and pup do a great job of choosing high quality items for their store. One thing I would have liked to see is the label for each piece... I was surprised to see some cheaper brands like Sunnygirl when my order arrived. I felt that the price I paid for these items was much higher than expected and although I did love my pieces, knowing that these guys are selling stock from these suppliers means I won't be buying from them again in the future.

Love this shop

Products are always lovely, sometimes though sizing is not great which is disappointing. Returns are simple and hassle free which makes shopping a breeze. Same day delivery for early orders is excellent as well.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great site for well priced clothes

Really like Petal and Pup - they’re very affordable and have new stock coming online every day which is great. Sometimes the clothes are a little cheap in terms of the fabric and how it’s made but that’s fair enough given the cost. I would but significantly more from Petal and Pup if they offered returns for refund, but they only offer store credit so I don’t buy from them that often

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup

Great clothes at an affordable price

Store is generally easy to navigate with a wide range of clothes to choose from in many different colours.
As a repeat customer, it would be great if we could earn rewards towards discounts on future purchases.

Julie Evans
Julie EvansVictoria

Good priced current fashion

When you want something that is current trend and not too expensive Petal and pup is the place to go! For Jumpsuits and dresses this is my go to shop.

Hi Julie,
Aw that is so lovely, thank you so much for your kind words! It's so great to hear how much you love shopping Petal and Pup! I hope we can keep making your P&P shops amazing ♡