Favourite online shop!

I love shopping with petal & pup! I have used them for years and the service and quality of products just keeps getting better. Would 100% recommended to anyone :)

Carly

CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Customer Service and Products

I'm so impressed with the customer service I received from Petal and Pup!
I found the perfect dress online for an event this week, but thought it wouldn't arrive in time due to the recent lockdown and long weekend. I contacted P&P via Instagram and they were so friendly and easy to deal with. They organised to ship my order ASAP and it arrived so quickly! I love the dress, the quality and design is excellent and it fits true to size.
So so happy, I will definitely shop there again!

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such gorgeous quality, beautifully interesting pieces

I hadn’t previously purchased anything from Petal and Pup before so I was unsure as to the quality, but I am incredibly impressed, the fabric on the Oralie dress (I picked up the colour emerald) was soft, well made and incredibly gorgeous, I purchased it for a friend’s wedding and it’s a style which will look lovely dressed up or down. I’m really impressed with the style selections of Petal and Pup and the customer service was wonderful. I’ll absolutely be purchasing again soon.

Amazingly fabulous!

Highly recommend! Amazing service Very fast delivery in 2 days. Size is perfect, fits to size, very satisfied thank you

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your lovely review, we are very appreciative of this. We hope this encouraged you to shop with us again in the future. Have a lovely day Sarah, love from P&P xx

Love this boutique

Beautiful boutique that is constantly bringing out new arrivals and up to date with fashion patterns, extremely efficient and professional customer service team.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Ella, thank you for your review, we appreciate this SO much. We hope that our up to date fashion patterns are able to encourage you to shop with us again, as we look forward to serving you in the future. Have a wonderful day, P&P xx

Excellent customer service and quality clothing!

I can't fault the experience I had shopping online with Petal & Pup! I found the website very easy to use and shipping was fast. Sophie from customer care was amazing; there was a slight issue with my delivery address but she quickly fixed it up for me. Customer service when shopping online is so important and Petal & Pup go above and beyond. The dresses I received were packaged well and were such a high quality, I love them! This was my first time shopping with Petal & Pup but definitely won't be the last

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Beautiful dresses and excellent customer service

Ordered a couple of dresses from Petal and Pup which arrived quickly, I absolutely loved them and had so many compliments. Very good quality and perfect fit. One dress became out of stock before arrival but Sophie provided excellent customer care and refunded my money straight away. I will absolutely be buying from P&P again, very impressed with the clothes and the customer service!

Outstanding Service & Products

Wonderful first experience with Petal & Pup! Will definitely purchase from them again, the products are gorgeous & customer service was 10/10

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. We cannot thank you enough for your feedback as we are always aiming to please. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again in the near future! With love, P&P xx

Jenna
Jenna

You’re more than welcome! Thanks again for the brilliant service x

Kirrilee T.

Kirrilee T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best customer service I have experienced.

Not only are their items shipped super quickly, their customer service is amazing. So generous with their time and are super easy to deal with. By far best customer service I have experienced.

My favourite brand

I have been a long time customer with Petal & Pup, the first dress I purchased was back in 2017 and have been in love ever since. I have never had an issue with sizing, quality and shipping. My style has changed over the years and they still manage to release beautiful/elegant clothing that I can’t refuse.

Freya N.

Freya N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best customer service!

Would highly recommend petal and pup! I have always had a positive shopping experience with them. The customer service team is amazing and will do everything they can to help. I once had a request about the colour of the champagne dress for my bridesmaids and the lady I was speaking with went out and took a picture for me in natural light! So they genuinely care about their customers. The only thing I would say is it would be great if they did free returns and refunds if the item is in good condition, but can’t fault the service!

Hayley

HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Petal & Pup!

Have purchased 5 dresses now from Petal & Pup and they have all been true to size and accurately described. Have loved every purchase! Super speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, definitely recommend! :)

Hannah W.

Hannah W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

great customer service, happily refunded me for an item after using the chat function which was so simple! Would recommend

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Hannah, thank you for your amazing feedback. This truly means the world to us as we wish for all of our customers to have a stress free shopping experience. We hope you have a wonderful weekend, love from the team at P&P xx

Jess

Jess

Exceptional Service

The first time I ordered I had an issue with a dress that the fabric was different than advertised. They refunded me due to the issue and the service was so good I decided I would purchase again. Since then I have bought numerous dresses, if you order at the right time they deliver the same day. So if you know your size and style, it’s so much easier than getting in the car and going to a store. The service is incredible. Prices and quality are great. Can’t fault at all. I’m a happy customer :)

It pays to ask !

I saw a lady at the Gold Coast airport wearing a great dress and asked her where she bought it ! She referred me to petal and pup. That was a week ago. In that week I’ve made two purchases I love. The next day shipping in the best as are the affordable clothes! Thanks so much !!

Cath

CathSydney, NSW

I love my new dress (es)

SizingSlightly large

Amazing Products And Great And Warm Customer Service

Hi Petal n Pup gals✨

I just wanted to say 100x thank yous for your great customer service. I am really grateful I landed on Petal n Pup and will keep being one of your loyal customers. Thank you Fiona, Sophie and Meagan for your lovely and sweet assistance. All the best for petal n pup✨

Warmest,
Prayly

Mik

MikCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful, quality clothes and exceptional customer service!

I have ordered twice through Petal and Pup and could not be more happy with the quality of the items or the timeframe in which I received them. I spoke to customer service on one of the occasions due to confusion with the application of online codes and it was resolved promptly and with complete ease!
I will definitely recommend Petal and Pup to my friends!

India Stella

India StellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible clothes and amazing customer service

Will always go above and beyond for their customers
I will always purchase from here
The clothes are also amazing quality and style

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi India! Thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear that you love the clothing as much as we do. We hope you have a lovely day, you have certainly made ours! Love the team at P+P xx

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

Amazing Customer Service!

I placed an order for a few items on a Sunday night for an event I had that coming Friday I started to worry mid week when they hadn’t arrived so reached out to the customer care team, not only were they super helpful and friendly but they even offered to sort out an alternative if my order did not arrive on time, luckily it did and when I reached out to the team again regarding returning some of my items they were so accommodating and made my experience that much better! Definitely the best customer service I have experienced on an online platform! I spoke with Bella and she was amazing so lovely!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. It's great to hear that Bella was able to provide assurance and a positive lasting impression. We live for customers just like you! All the best, P&P