Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Satisfied Customer!!

It was very easy to navigate the store and what I was exactly looking for! I was very satisfied about the range of products that there were, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of the product and Emily had great customer service skills, such as the way she responded to my email within 1 day! Thank you Petal and Pup!

Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Pretty much received delivery the next day and the clothing item was true to size and what was pictured is what I got.

Great and caring customer service :-)

Mal
MalSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality

I just received my first order. I am amazed with the quality and all the items are true to size. Fast shipping even during pandemic, So happy will purchase from them again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Petal & Pup Never Disappoint!

I have purchased a fair few items from Petal and Pup over the past 12 months and have found all items to be of great quality and exactly as how they appear online.
Their shipping is incredibly quick and their customer service team are quick to respond and very helpful.

Ciara
Ciara

Good customer service!

Petal and pup dispatch the orders quickly. When I wanted to cancel my order they actioned this quickly too which was really good. They have a great selection of really nice clothing. I haven't had to real with returns but living in NZ it wouldn't be worth the money doing returns. I have been and will continue to buy from p&p in the future

Product Appearance As advertised

Great clothes and service!

Clothes great quality, true to size and look amazing. Service top notch too. On to it friendly staff. Will definitely be ordering again

Steffania
SteffaniaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

The customer service from the P&P Team is impeccable! Nothing is too hard, they always come back with an answer to my question or a solution to my problem - this alone makes me want to keep going back! I was super unsure with sizing as I don't purchase online often, the P&P team took my measurements that I emailed them and advised me on sizes to get in particular dress styles! Thank you P&P for making my shopping experience with you enjoyable! Not to mention the super quick, express shipping! I'll be back :)

Excellent Customer Service!

I accidentally made an error during checkout and the wrong postage address was entered, I emailed Petal & Pup straight away to change the address. I was assisted by Jess who was absolutely amazing! Australia Post proved to be difficult but Jess pulled through multiple times for me and ensured that I will receive my dress before my event!

gxccihemmingsxo
gxccihemmingsxoHobart, TAS

Amazing!

Amazing range of products! Every piece is perfect! perfect fit, perfect colour, perfect fabric! just WOW!
the customer service side of things is flawless as well! Promptly replying to all queries I have about products and going above and beyond to give me the best description of each fit and measurement!
Petal & Pup is so worth it!!

Sar
Sar

Happy customer

First time ordering 2 dresses from petal and pup, Great price. Arrived very quick. Everything from design to fabric to quality of stitching is impressive. And the size is true to the size I ordered without any bits being loose or tight. Cannot beat the style/ fabric designs. Very vibrant and unique and not boring at all. It’s so hard to find long length dresses with long sleeves but they have variety for everyone. Love love love them! And will certainly be ordering again.

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Sizing Slightly large
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Amazing product, great quality and wonderful and very responsive customer service. I had an issue with needing to change my delivery address and email them outside of standard business hours and had the problem correct the same night.

Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy!

The dress I bought was well priced, great quality and had fast shipping. I will definitely recommend shopping here. Thanks

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect clothing + Perfect customer service!

First order with this company! And Can I say WOW, the customer service and the quality speaks for itself! I spoke to Abby regarding my order and her customer service is irreplaceable. I was shocked at how fast she responded as well as how quickly I received my order. THANK YOU PETAL + PUP team. I will be ordering more! And thank you Abby again for being so kind and helping me out. :)

Hayley
HayleyPerth, WA

Cute clothes and great service

Petal and Pup is one of my go-to stores as it always has really nice pieces, including basics and fashion items! The order always comes quickly and sizing is normally accurate. Special mention as I had a store credit that had expired and after emailing, they extended the date which was so nice!!