Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Fantastic Customer Service

Adorable and quality items with the best customer service I have seen in a long while, thank you Shoshana for your generous and tailored solution to my issue!

Cath
CathSydney, NSW

I love my new dress (es)

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Malibu dress

Love, love, love my Malibu dress. Fits perfectly and looks very nice. It was very fast delivery and a perfect summer dress and at Christmas time. Easy shopping with Petal and Pup. Debbie Priest

KGreen
KGreenDarling Downs, QLD

Missing item dilemma fixed straight away

Petal and Pup have amazing customer service. I absolutely love their clothes however it is their customer service that made me want to write a review. I ordered a few items of clothing and within 2 days all but 1 item arrived. Which is amazing in this pandemic time! I emailed them asking about the missing item and they got right back to me quickly and professionally. You can tell they truly value their customers. They sent out the missing item straight away and handled everything so effortlessly. Will definitely be shopping with these guys again. Very happy customer

Peai LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastest delivery ever!

So lucky that Petal & Pup are based here in Brisbane. Ordered my dress at 7.30pm last night and got it today at 2.25pm( the next day.) Never had anything ( clothing ) delivered so fast before!! Super impressed!! Just ordered another dress, hope to get it tomorrow! Can't wait! Petal & Pup, my new favourite store!!

Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Elyza
ElyzaSydney, NSW

Pretty poor quality

Inconsistency with products

Having purchased several times from Petal and Pup, I am disappointed with the inconsistency in sizes. XS being bigger then a size 8 in some products and closer to a size 4 in others. Then having to pay for return postage makes me think twice about purchasing from here again.

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup