Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Steffania
SteffaniaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

The customer service from the P&P Team is impeccable! Nothing is too hard, they always come back with an answer to my question or a solution to my problem - this alone makes me want to keep going back! I was super unsure with sizing as I don't purchase online often, the P&P team took my measurements that I emailed them and advised me on sizes to get in particular dress styles! Thank you P&P for making my shopping experience with you enjoyable! Not to mention the super quick, express shipping! I'll be back :)

Excellent Customer Service!

I accidentally made an error during checkout and the wrong postage address was entered, I emailed Petal & Pup straight away to change the address. I was assisted by Jess who was absolutely amazing! Australia Post proved to be difficult but Jess pulled through multiple times for me and ensured that I will receive my dress before my event!

gxccihemmingsxo
gxccihemmingsxoHobart, TAS

Amazing!

Amazing range of products! Every piece is perfect! perfect fit, perfect colour, perfect fabric! just WOW!
the customer service side of things is flawless as well! Promptly replying to all queries I have about products and going above and beyond to give me the best description of each fit and measurement!
Petal & Pup is so worth it!!

Sar
Sar

Happy customer

First time ordering 2 dresses from petal and pup, Great price. Arrived very quick. Everything from design to fabric to quality of stitching is impressive. And the size is true to the size I ordered without any bits being loose or tight. Cannot beat the style/ fabric designs. Very vibrant and unique and not boring at all. It’s so hard to find long length dresses with long sleeves but they have variety for everyone. Love love love them! And will certainly be ordering again.

Awesome customer service

Abby was super helpful and very nice. Really fast delivery also. Will definitely buy again from petal and pup!! Beautiful clothes

Sizing Slightly large
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Customer Service

Amazing product, great quality and wonderful and very responsive customer service. I had an issue with needing to change my delivery address and email them outside of standard business hours and had the problem correct the same night.

Tanya
TanyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy!

The dress I bought was well priced, great quality and had fast shipping. I will definitely recommend shopping here. Thanks

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect clothing + Perfect customer service!

First order with this company! And Can I say WOW, the customer service and the quality speaks for itself! I spoke to Abby regarding my order and her customer service is irreplaceable. I was shocked at how fast she responded as well as how quickly I received my order. THANK YOU PETAL + PUP team. I will be ordering more! And thank you Abby again for being so kind and helping me out. :)

Hayley
HayleyPerth, WA

Cute clothes and great service

Petal and Pup is one of my go-to stores as it always has really nice pieces, including basics and fashion items! The order always comes quickly and sizing is normally accurate. Special mention as I had a store credit that had expired and after emailing, they extended the date which was so nice!!

Looooooooove!!

I ordered the Hasse Skirt and Adalicia Top for a celebration evening - the shipping from Petal & Pup was super fast but then it got stuck in Auckland for over a week. I got in touch to find out if there was anything that could be done and Fiona was super helpful in getting me some updates and it arrived the day before! I absolutely love the outfit and had so many compliments, it fits perfectly too. 100% recommend and will be ordering more from Petal & Pup!

Michelle
MichelleNewcastle

Amazing brand & service

Love Petal and Pup. I get same day deliveries and the staff are so quick on their toes to get back to queries and always willing to help. Great material and designs for their clothes too!

Andy K
Andy KPerth, WA

Never ever an issue

Great quality clothing and amazing customer service. Cannot fault, love ordering from here. Always quick to respond to any queries and super fast delivery.

Sizing Slightly large

Nimi G.
Nimi G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!

Petal & Pup dresses are gorgeous! Great service, received my package exactly as expected Very warm and prompt communication via email .

Molly
MollySydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my baby shower

Absolutely obsessed with this dress, fits perfectly and is so comfortable. Beautiful colour and feel fabulous with it on. I made a mistake with my address also and it was changed with absolutely no hassle. Can’t wait to buy more beautiful things from you - thank you so much!

Nicala L.
Nicala L.Darling Downs, QLD

Exceptional Customer service and stunning products

I love the affordable Bump Friendly section. Clothing that can be used both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Helping pregnant women feel beautiful without breaking the bank.