Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Great Customer Service

Love the quality of the clothing here! Bought all my upcoming wedding dresses from here! I noticed after the fact that I had a discount code, I emailed their customer service and they honored the discount once I received my order! Will be ordering again!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great personalised service. You can tell they care about their business.

Fantastic service, very quick response times. Have bought many items and love them. Very quick to get back to us and so helpful. Outstanding service for an online store. Thank you for the "attention to detail" with your business. That's why you are such a success.

Amazing company

As well has having some amazing clothes, the customer service and very prompt responsiveness to emails is absolutley brilliant. I had a package that was either lost or got stolen in the post and I notified Petal and Pup and Jess immdiately sent me another drelivery and I had the package the next day. A massive thank you and only amazing resports on this experience.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exceptional!

Exceptional, prompt customer service. Answered my question within the same day and was able to promptly proceed with ordering. Can’t wait to receive my coat, cardi and jeans.

Chrissy
Chrissy

Beautiful dress used for baby shower

I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I purchased this dress. But it was so comfy and so different. I really loved it. Made me feel special on my baby shower. Great quick postage also.

Melody
MelodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Lanskie skirt

Perfect fit, excellent customer service and speedy delivery!!! First time Petal & Pup purchase but I will definitely buy more now!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love their clothes and the service is great!

The website is easy to navigate and they show “true to size”, “runs bigger/smaller” so you pick the best size

Product Appearance As advertised

Not only beautiful clothing but also gorgeous customer service

Petal and Pup have an excellent returns policy, their customer service is outstanding and extremely quick to respond. Their clothing is also very affordable and of good quality. I only returned because the dress didn't suit my figure, but I was issued a gift card upon return. Thanks for everything, I'm very happy. x

Product Appearance As advertised

Great quality dress! Great cust service!

After a slight mix up, Jess from petal and pup went above and beyond to get the dress to me in time for my event. The dress itself was great quality and I loved it!

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Petal and Pup customer service is 10/10. Their online support is great, very responsive and helpful.
My credit voucher was due to expire, an item I wanted to buy was out of stock Sarah happily extended my voucher. Moments later renewed voucher was emailed, customer service at its best :)

Awesome customer service!

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with the customer service offered by Petal and Pup. I accidentally did something wrong with an online order and it was fixed easily and with no drama. So impressed! Thank you

Fantastic Customer Service

Easy to follow website, great products and styling guides. I found that the range was good especially for maternity wear and bump friendly, sizing is generous, great pricing and quality not to mention customer service and speedy delivery

Amazing in every way!

Couldn’t recommend Petal & Pup highly enough! I ordered a dress from them on the Monday at about 1pm and received it the very next morning at about 9am!!! The quality of the dress I purchased was so lovely and also very very comfortable! The online store is very easy to navigate! Communication with Petal & Pup couldn’t have been any easier, fast responses and very personable! Petal & Pup have an extensive range of beautiful quality clothing (some items can even been worn during pregnancy which I found amazingly helpful!)
Thank you Petal & Pup, I will definitely be back for a million more purchases ♥️Xx

Isabella
Isabella

Beautiful bridesmaid dresses!

Loved the Hepburn dresses in navy I ordered for my bridesmaids! They were so flattering and such a beautiful colour. All the girls loved them! And one has even reworn hers already.

Great store!

Super fast delivery as always. Great variety of products. The best customer service I’ve come across. Very friendly and understanding.