Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good prices, fun designs and good quality

I always shop with P&P, I often use the dresses for a season or two, but that's fine for that price! Recommend. Only downside you pay for returns yourself.

Sophie
SophieNew South Wales

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service from Jess at Petal and Pup. Couldn’t fault this brand and the way they dealt with my issue of not receiving tracking details ( due to my own fault of an incorrect email ) they got back to me within 24hours with my tracking details and a very personal email response.

Also received my order and it’s amazing Quality , highly recommend

Xx

Melinda H.
Melinda H.Pilbara, WA

5 star customer service. Fast shipping.

Amazing service from Petal & Pup. Extensive range of quality & affordable products for all occasions. I live remote WA & shipping is fast which is super impressive. I entered the wrong shipping address & contacted customer service. Jess was great in rectifying it immediately & there was no delay in receiving my dress. My first preference when ordering online.

anonymous
anonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD

beautiful dress and bump friendly

beautiful dress,great quality,so flattering and bump friendly!!i still go with my usual size S/M for this dress also great customer service,fast response and informative.

Gaby B
Gaby BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality clothing, quality customer service!

I have purchased from Petal and Pup on multiple occasions and have also dealt with their customer service team recently. Shoshana in particular has been a massive help with my needs!

Excellent Customer Service, Ok quality

Exceptional customer service

I placed an order that was accidentally processed twice. I emailed & promptly received a response & was recredited the amount without any questions. I shop mostly online & it can be hard to find companies that provide great quality clothing AND great customer service. Petal and Pup does both of these things very well, and that’s one of the reasons I will continue to shop with them.

Great Customer Service

Love the quality of the clothing here! Bought all my upcoming wedding dresses from here! I noticed after the fact that I had a discount code, I emailed their customer service and they honored the discount once I received my order! Will be ordering again!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great personalised service. You can tell they care about their business.

Fantastic service, very quick response times. Have bought many items and love them. Very quick to get back to us and so helpful. Outstanding service for an online store. Thank you for the "attention to detail" with your business. That's why you are such a success.

Amazing company

As well has having some amazing clothes, the customer service and very prompt responsiveness to emails is absolutley brilliant. I had a package that was either lost or got stolen in the post and I notified Petal and Pup and Jess immdiately sent me another drelivery and I had the package the next day. A massive thank you and only amazing resports on this experience.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Exceptional!

Exceptional, prompt customer service. Answered my question within the same day and was able to promptly proceed with ordering. Can’t wait to receive my coat, cardi and jeans.

Chrissy
Chrissy

Beautiful dress used for baby shower

I really stepped out of my comfort zone when I purchased this dress. But it was so comfy and so different. I really loved it. Made me feel special on my baby shower. Great quick postage also.

Melody
MelodySouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely Lanskie skirt

Perfect fit, excellent customer service and speedy delivery!!! First time Petal & Pup purchase but I will definitely buy more now!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love their clothes and the service is great!

The website is easy to navigate and they show “true to size”, “runs bigger/smaller” so you pick the best size

Product Appearance As advertised

Not only beautiful clothing but also gorgeous customer service

Petal and Pup have an excellent returns policy, their customer service is outstanding and extremely quick to respond. Their clothing is also very affordable and of good quality. I only returned because the dress didn't suit my figure, but I was issued a gift card upon return. Thanks for everything, I'm very happy. x