Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Dasha C.
Dasha C.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful clothes, great customer service

Beautiful classy clothes. Arrived the next day. Loved my first dress so much ordered it again in a different colour. Lovely staff that get back to you with-in a day as I had a question about exchanging size. Good quality but don’t throw in with your everyday washing. Look after them and wash on delicate with the same colours

Beautiful affordable dresses

I love this company. Deliveries are quick and I love all 5 dresses I’ve ordered over the last 2 years.

Abby W.
Abby W.Central West, NSW

Amazing clothes, fantastic customer service!

I honestly can’t believe how amazing their customer service is, a voucher of mine expired by a few weeks and they reissued it. I’m so happy. Clothes are amazing and great quality! Highly recommend Petal and Pup

Great Customer Support

I purchased a dress very last minute for a job interview and was helped by customer service discussing postage times. Bella kindy advised that if it did not arrive in time, she could offer me a refund instead of a credit note. Highly impressed! The dress arrived so quickly and in time for the interview!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

My order didn't process, however, I contacted the customer care team and they were extremely helpful and very lovely and sorted it all out for me. Very happy with the help I received and it was very efficient!

Zara
ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

My order arrived two days after it was placed!! I was amazed by the customer service at Petal & Pup. I purchased some dresses and they look absolutely stunning and are of excellent quality. I am sooo happy with my purchases. I'll definitely be buying more!

Kris
KrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing

Ordered 2 items, arrived the next day and they are amazing. They are exactly what they look like on the website and are made wonderfully.

I liked them so much I went back and picked some more.

Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.Perth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was very helpful, with a timely response provided after my query. Fantastic products, very on trend! Shipping is also swift and painless. Definitely recommend this website to friends!

Elis C.
Elis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Since finding Petal & Pup, the amount of support, options and easy reliability that I had experienced within me and the staff. They answered all my concerns within 24 hours, they offered more options and styles when a clothing was out of stock. I am extremely extremely happy with this company and it’s my go to shopping website from now on.
Thank you Petal and Pup team, you are all amazing and kind and actually take the time of day to focus on your customers needs and wants.
So thank you again :)

This is perfect!!

Super easy to jump online and find what I wanted. You guys literally have everything & more. I’m a bigger girl in the chest area but am small everywhere else and the sizing always fits me. Every time I’ve got something off petal and pup it’s been great quality. I’ve purchased loads of jumpers, dresses, and everything has been great. Appreciate all of the hard work ❤️❤️

Kayla E.
Kayla E.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and high quality

I am constantly impressed with the quality that comes from Petal and Pup! Their sizing is always accurate and everything fits like a glove. The material is high quality and their dresses are perfect for the Australian climate. I also find a lot of their pieces can be both dressed up and down which makes them versatile depending on your outing.

Also, if you’re South East Queensland their delivery service is amazing! Same day for orders before 10am or next day! Perfect if you’re in a rush.

Carly
CarlyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer service

love love all their clothes, always great quality and super quick delivery! And customer service is the best, when ever I have a problem the ladies are always willing to go above and beyond!!

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great quality and quick shipping

I received good quality clothing and the package arrived in less than a week.
I have also received good customer service as they provided me a discount that did not come through email as it was supposed to. Only good things to say about this company!

Best customer service

I had to return some extra sizes that I ordered to try on- their customer service team bent the rules, helped me so much and even refunded me while waiting for the items to reach them!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Satisfied Customer with Petal and Pup.

I find online shopping with you very easy.
Some of your range suits me, some is too young for me but that is fine as it is good that it is overrall satisfaction.
Initially, I needed to get my correct sizing and so needed to return items that didn’t fit so well but that was a very easy procedure to carry out.
I am very happy with the quality and really do enjoy wearing your clothing.
Petal and Pup is one of my favourites.
Whenever I have contacted staff they have always been pleasant and helpful.

Chelleay
ChelleayPerth, WA

Awesome

Staff are always very helpful and my deliveries are always on time! Great range of products all the time! Their return process is super easy and simple. I would highly recommend this shop every time ❤️

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Chelleay, thanks so much for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you have been shopping with us for a while, and that you love the the range of products in our store. We can't wait to serve you in the future, love the team at P+P xx

Joy
JoyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous P&P!

P&P not only offer beautiful styles of amazing quality, but they are a stand out in the customer service area! Ordering is a breeze, you are kept informed throughout, with a very quick turnaround in receiving orders, and returning items is made super easy, staff are very helpful with the process. I have personally found P&P staff go above and beyond ensuring clients are happy, safeguarding needs have been catered for by touching base regularly, so that every P&P shopping experience is a fabulous one! P&P staff really do care about their clientele, THANK YOU!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey Joy, thanks so much for leaving your review. We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery, and that you received exemplary customer service. We look forward to serving you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Sophie Moylan
Sophie MoylanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick Shipment & Fantastic Customer Service

Hands down the quickest shipment (usually 1 day) ever! Extraordinary customer service and so friendly and helpful. :) Quality of their clothes are beautiful and true to their sizing guides. I absolutely love Petal & Pup. Love ordering off them.

KGreen
KGreenDarling Downs, QLD

Missing item dilemma fixed straight away

Petal and Pup have amazing customer service. I absolutely love their clothes however it is their customer service that made me want to write a review. I ordered a few items of clothing and within 2 days all but 1 item arrived. Which is amazing in this pandemic time! I emailed them asking about the missing item and they got right back to me quickly and professionally. You can tell they truly value their customers. They sent out the missing item straight away and handled everything so effortlessly. Will definitely be shopping with these guys again. Very happy customer

Shez
ShezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Same day delivery and excellent quality items.

I ordered two jumpers last week. They came the same day and both fit well. Both jumpers are excellent quality. The customer service is excellent. Glad I found this brand.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hey there, thanks for leaving your review! We are so happy to hear you received fast delivery and that you love your jumpers. We can't wait to serve you in the future! Love the team at P+P xx

Grace C.
Grace C.Hobart, TAS

Love Petal & Pup

A great website that regularly has new stock and restocks, and the quality of all items I have bought has been amazing, especially considering the prices! Shipping is always super fast and I really appreciate the email updates for tracking the order. My experiences with the online customer service have been so good, with fast replies and a very helpful team. Petal & Pup is my go-to store for all clothing whether it's for a special event, or for casual every-day wear.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Searched for the perfect grey slouchy knit... found Jemima!

Had a fabulous interaction with Laura from customer care who helped me navigate my way! she was the difference between me scrolling on by and hitting BUY! Cannot express my gratitude enough. I am thrilled with the Jemima knit, it's exactly what I was looking for, Laura was precise in her assistance with sizing and fit and the knit is luxuriously soft. I will definitely be shopping at Petal and Pup again. Thank you

Georgia
GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful and reliable clothing store

I love this online store and have been shopping from here for a few years now, I have a great variety of clothes and sizes with new stock very frequently. I find them incredibly helpful with any queries regarding sizing and make. Thank you xx

Chloe
Chloe

Amazing !!!

I have made several purchases from Petal & Pup and I have never been disappointed. My most recent order was this Sunday, I bought a dress last minute and it literally arrived the next business day. It’s amazing quality, fits like a glove and didn’t cost me and arm and a leg. You can always rely on this business for amazing quality and quick delivery!

Can’t fault them!

The stores website is modern and has a great range of products. I bought 2 sets of earrings and a dress and they are exactly as detailed on the website. The delivery was insanely fast! Ordered on a Sunday night and received Monday mid-day (Brisbane region). The packaging was gorgeous and lived up to their modern and stylish online website.
I love my new purchases so much! Thank you! I will definitely be coming back.

Other Clothing Shops & Brands