Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Lisa R.
Lisa R.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice pieces but no refunds issued which is frustrating!

Great online shop, check out is great to use, the clothes themselves are really well prices for such good quality. Everyone comments on my linen pieces all the time so they do have nice pieces. The only issue was I spent $750 on my first shop without realising (my fault) there was ZERO refunds just exchanges but after spending $750 this was literally half the shop and I didnt want anything else.
Had to pay also for return freight 3 times and get 3 credits because buying online, who knows if it will look good or not.
They are a successful brand, it would show more faith and confidence if they offered refunds for original condition pieces.
I would recommend to all my friends and I do - I really love their clothing.

Terrible Refund and Return Policy

P&P have a terrible refund and return policy. You can only receive a credit voucher for items you would like to return. Exchange items you also need to factor in shipping costs. I will not shop with P&P again for the shear inconvenience if an item is not quite right.

Claire Modigh
Claire ModighNew South Wales

Clothes

Website was great, delivery was fast and got a return voucher but wouldn't let me use it and said it didn't recognize my email when I tried so no good in the end but started off well.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Ash
AshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Nasty returns and exchange policy

Terrible refund policy

Returned two ordered items for a refund, met all the conditions for it. Was provided with a store credit and no refund anywhere in sight. Wouldn’t shop here again purely based on this return experience!!
As a business, surely you want to provide an experience that makes a customer want to keep coming back, rather than just settle for a one off money grab?

Kellie B

Thanks guys for sorting this issue so quickly.