Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Fabulous customer service

Highly recommend Shopping with Petal and Pup

I had a small issue which I needed to contact customer service. I sent a email and got a almost instant response. Jess was absolutely fabulous, sorted my issue out.

Thanks Jess, I will definitely be shopping with Petal and Pup again

Excellent customer service

I had to return two items as they were a little too small, I was graced by the help of Shoshana, she was absolutely amazing, very polite, very quick and easy return, very happy even though my items didn’t fit and I had to return them, being looked after by customer care always makes a huge difference! Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic quality and absolutely amazing customer service! Highly recommend this brand

Very happy with the dress I received and customer service was fantastic! Will definitely buy from petal and pup again

Elle L.
Elle L.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and faboulous summer dresses

Easy search functionality to find specific items / styles I was after. Great range at affordable prices
Loved the two dresses, skirt received was faulty although it was lovely (faboulous customer service re: faulty skirt)
Quality is reflective of pricing which is fair and lined up with my expectations

Best customer service

I was provided with the best customer service, response was prompt and so friendly. The process was a great experience! Highly recommend Petal & Pup

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Kelly, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing to uphold this level of service in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

212Gina
212Gina

Incredible Customer Service

I had a couple of issues with my order, but the customer service at P&P was standout - prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful!

Amanda Antoinette
Amanda Antoinette

Great customer service - very impressed

Great customer service - I had an issue and the team resolved it very promptly for me. Impressed with the care they take for their customers :)

Excellent customer service!

I’m so pleased with the customer service I received after trying to chase up a refund/store credit. Abby was excellent - responsive, understanding and quickly to take care of the issue.

Jackie J.
Jackie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Thank you Petal & Pup for being so wonderful and helping out when I chose the wrong product. A quick email and all was resolved with a kind and timely response. A very happy customer, will be on my faves list xx

Teagan P.
Teagan P.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful customer service and products, always!

Always love shopping with P&P, but my recent interactions with their customer service team after receiving a faulty (from delivery) item has really reinforced my positive experiences. The girls are always willing to help out, and on this occasion I was lucky enough to be assisted by the lovely Fiona - she's an absolute asset to their team. She was more than happy to honour the discount I'd received on my initial purchase, as well as provide me with specific updates on the status of my new order and keep me in the loop. Props to them for their consistently wonderful customer service, what a great team you guys have :)

Tanya H.
Tanya H.Perth, WA

The best customer service from any online retailer

The return/exchange process is so easy and stress free, the team are incredibly helpful, I had Abby help me with an error I made in ordering and I found no difficulty getting a super quick, friendly and desired outcome.

Extraordinary customer service!!

I had to return a skirt I bought due to it being too big. The returns process was super quick and I received my refund gift card within a matter of days. I then purchased the correct size but accidentally paid for the item as I forgot to put the gift card details in my purchase. I emailed the Petal & Pup staff to advise them of my error - I had actually already received the correct item prior to hearing back but with no hesitation they refunded my money and used the gift card instead. It was a seamless process and such appreciated especially as it was my mistake in the first place.

Amazing customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service!

I recently purchased a stunning floral dress from Petal and Pup, sadly when it arrived it just didn't suit me! I returned it easily for a store credit but couldn't find anything to replace it with as I didn't want to keep paying for return postage if I didn't love it. After explaining this to customer service they were happy to process a proper refund for me. This was super appreciated and Sonia was lovely and friendly.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful range at affordable prices, quick delivery & great customer service

It's so nice to find a brand with a great range at affordable prices.
Delivery was quick and customer service was very prompt and helpful!

Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.