Petal & Pup

Petal & Pup (page 2 of 18)

Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Awesome customer service!

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with the customer service offered by Petal and Pup. I accidentally did something wrong with an online order and it was fixed easily and with no drama. So impressed! Thank you

Fantastic Customer Service

Adorable and quality items with the best customer service I have seen in a long while, thank you Shoshana for your generous and tailored solution to my issue!

Fantastic Customer Service

Easy to follow website, great products and styling guides. I found that the range was good especially for maternity wear and bump friendly, sizing is generous, great pricing and quality not to mention customer service and speedy delivery

Excellent customer service

Shoshana was super helpful when navigating a return and obtaining a credit! She made the process really simple and enjoyable.

Michelle Collins
Michelle CollinsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

The service I received from Fiona has been amazing helping me with a refund/credit & repurchase. Thanks for all your help.

Customer Service is Second to None

What an amazing company and staff to deal with. Shoshana was more than accomodating in regards to a problem I occured

Fantastic customer service

I have purchased several items and they are all lovely. Recently purchased the wrong size by mistake and deleted the confirmation email. Contacted customer service and they were very helpful and the item was returned quickly and easily.
Delivery is also amazingly quick - we are in central New South Wales and get orders within days.

Lauren
LaurenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Customer Service!

After returning an item that did not fit I received a credit note with an expiry of 6 months. Unfortunately when the 6 months came I had not yet found anything that I really wanted to purchase. I reached out to the customer service team and spoke with Fiona. She was incredibly accommodating and friendly to speak with. She offered to extend my credit another 6 months as I had my eye on a product and was waiting for it to be back in stock. Very happy :)

Amazing in every way!

Couldn’t recommend Petal & Pup highly enough! I ordered a dress from them on the Monday at about 1pm and received it the very next morning at about 9am!!! The quality of the dress I purchased was so lovely and also very very comfortable! The online store is very easy to navigate! Communication with Petal & Pup couldn’t have been any easier, fast responses and very personable! Petal & Pup have an extensive range of beautiful quality clothing (some items can even been worn during pregnancy which I found amazingly helpful!)
Thank you Petal & Pup, I will definitely be back for a million more purchases ♥️Xx

Isabella
Isabella

Beautiful bridesmaid dresses!

Loved the Hepburn dresses in navy I ordered for my bridesmaids! They were so flattering and such a beautiful colour. All the girls loved them! And one has even reworn hers already.

Great store!

Super fast delivery as always. Great variety of products. The best customer service I’ve come across. Very friendly and understanding.

Incredible customer service

I have purchased a number of items over the past year and the quality is great but even better is the customer service. Fast delivery, easy returns.

Recently contacted the customer service only to receive a lovely email the next day (thanks Fiona).
Great company and clothing!

Product Appearance As advertised

You cannot go wrong with Petal & Pup!

The website is absolutely wonderful and has so many different options to choose from. I had six weddings to attend this summer, and I got every single one of my dresses from here!

The products are 100% quality and fit so nicely every time. It took a few times of ordering and returning to find my size, but once I did it was perfect. Everything is true to size.

Also, customer service is a 10/10 experience every time! I love this company.

Eve Alcott
Eve AlcottSydney, NSW

So wonderful I immediately bought more!

I purchased a pair of jeans and a jumper the other day and after they arrived (super quick shipping!) I was so impressed, another pair of jeans and two more knits were purchased. All equally as lovely!
Communication with P & P was prompt and delightful (regarding sizing) as well.
Could not be more happy.
Will definitely purchase again!

Great customer service

I bought some dresses in Feb off Petal and Pup which unfortunately didn’t fit me. I returned these items for a credit note and repurchased new items. I repeated this process about 3 times before I realised I am just way too small for the clothes. The team at Petal and Pup were very understanding and felt for my struggle so they provided me with a refund instead, knowing that I couldn’t use a credit note if I simply didn’t fit. I was so appreciative of this and their responsiveness the whole way through put me at ease! I wish I could purchase from them just based on the fact they were so helpful!

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Product Appearance As advertised

PUPAU-956255 - Amazing customers service from Abby. Fast response, extremely helpful instructions re return and credit.

Product is great. Just wrong size sadly. Return process made easy with great help from Abby. Thank you team. Lookings forward to the credit order.

Freya
FreyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Quick and easy ordering. Fast responses. Staff always available to assist with any queries so very helpful online assisted with my query within 24hrs.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Freya, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so honoured to have staff that are able to assist you and we look forward to continuing this in the future. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Amazing customer service!

The most gorgeous dresses! And when I had to return a product (related to customs in my country, not because of the product/store!) customer support was absolutely amazing, very thoughtful service!

JSS
JSS

Petal and Pup service is fantastic

Very satisfied with the service Petal and Pup provide. Very friendly and understanding staff who care about their customers! Their responses were very prompt and extremely helpful. I love all of the products I’ve bought from Petal and Pup over the years. Overall, recommend Petal and Pup highly!

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and efficient customer service

I returned an item and lost track of the order status. When I emailed through customer support was very prompt and super helpful in resending the emails I needed. Easy to deal with and a nice interaction even though my outfit choice wasn't a success- Thank's Fiona!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Customer service was amazing!

I had a faulty product and the lady assisting me was amazing! So helpful and would 100% order from there site again !

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Angelina, thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear one of our team members was able to assist you and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future. With love, P&P xx

Talei
TaleiSouthwest, VIC

Wonderful customer service!

I recently misplaced a credit note which had been issued to me a few months ago. I contacted the office and received fantastic customer service. My credit note was reissued immediately with a friendly email. Was wonderful to receive such amazing service!

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi Talei, thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear the team were able to locate your store credit and we hope you have been able to use this towards an item you love. Have a wonderful day, love P&P xx

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Sizing Very large
KL S.
KL S.South East Queensland, QLD

Return of Dress

Thank-you so much for your timely and kind reply. Your actions have just gained your company a forever customer along with her 16 year old daughter and her friends.
Good will is very rare these days - thank-you for showing me yours.
I have posted the dresses today.

(My daughter made an error in her purchase and this company kindly adjusted their policy to accommodate her error in judgement.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Hi There, thank you for your wonderful review, we are so happy to hear the team were able to provide assistance in this situation. We hope this has encouraged you to shop with us again soon. Have a lovely day, love P&P xx