Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Tori
ToriGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Quality & Customer Service

Very disappointed. I am happy to pay $60 for good quality pants (not including shipping) however they were anything but. I was then told that I needed to return the dress (even though I ordered pants) for a credit note. The elastic was completely worn after one use and cannot be repurposed unless new elastic is added. As I wore the pants I cannot return them with the return slip as clearly, after wearing them, I disposed of it. The emails are clearly not personalised whatsoever and the standard form creates unnecessary confusion and frustration. I will not be purchasing again and will advice my followers against doing so also.

Poor quality

Quality of materials do not match the price.
Styles are great but materials very poor. Would try more things if they did free returns and offered refunds. Delivery pretty expensive

Hi Kirsten,
Thank you for your feedback. We cannot locate any correspondence from you. If you could please send us an email to contactus@petalandpup.com.au we would love to assist you with your order ♡

Review collected in partnership with Petal & Pup