Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

Please respond to customer emails

I have emailed twice trying to organise a return- no one has responded
Can Petal and Pup please get back to me

Cons outweight pros???

unhappy customer
unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong sizing

I've ordered a few items off this site and usually fits well, I order size 12 just to be safe, I'm normally a 10. A top I ordered came and it doesn't even fit through my arms and the quality is terrible. I paid 60 for this top. I don't even want to return it because it looks like they offer another replacement instead of refunding your money. Never again

Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sizing was really off

Plus side, shipping was quick!

Sizing Very large

TaylahHunter Region, NSW

Super cheap material

Completely unsatisfied with the three dresses I recently brought from petal and pup.
The delivery was fast which is unusual for my remote town but I was severely let down by the quality of the clothes. I will be returning all. For $100 a dress i was expecting better material. The white dress I brought is completely see through. Very disappointed and I will not be a returning customer nor will I recommend this site to others.

*not as advertised!!!

Pirro
PirroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should offer free returns or refunds being an online only store

Anne M.
Anne M.Illawarra, NSW

No refunds and credit only valid for 6 months

I received my order timely but the sizes come out really small. Only in fine print they let you know that you can't get a refund but only store credit which is valid for only six months. So if you cannot find something on time that suits you and has the same value they're basically stealing from you. Be aware of this when you shop here!

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

If you’re a normal size, shop somewhere else

Clothes are tiny. Made only for size 6 or extremely thin girls. Large is a size 10 at max, company should at least stock XL to try and accommodate normal size females.

Daniela M.
Daniela M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Products on aliexpress

SLSLSydney, NSW

Cute dresses but overpriced for the quality

Super fast next day delivery which I wasn’t expecting! The dresses are cute but I’d compare the quality to be in line with dresses from cotton on however the prices are more in line with Witchery. I’m glad that one of my dresses was on sale, if I had paid full price for both I would have felt ripped off.

Erika
ErikaSydney, NSW

Worst quality of clothes - you are purchasing wholesale rubbish

Service was quick, but the sizing is extremely small. The quality is also rubbish for the price they are marketing. You are purchasing cheap quality clothing brands that is being resold for fast fashion.

Catherine S.
Catherine S.South East Queensland, QLD

Nice dresses, but poor quality and pricey!

I was so excited to receive my order from petal and pup today. The clothes arrived very quickly, which was awesome, but upon trying on the dresses, while the designs were cute the quality was terrible! They use very thin materials and the colours of the fabric were dull (nothing like the photos online). For the price paid I can’t see myself purchasing from here again!

Rachel
RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality has deteriorated recently

I have probably bought about 20 dresses from petal and pup over the years but recently the quality has really deteriorated. I am extremely particular about following care instructions but despite this three of my recent dress purchases have shrunk a lot and no longer fit. One dress I have only worn three times and washed once, and the fabric is fraying on the straps. I used to love petal and pup but won’t be shopping there anymore - the quality and reliability is now very poor.

Brianna
BriannaPerth, WA

Nice dress but poor quality

Dress looked good and was true to size, but for $70 was very poor material, was expecting something thicker but was stretching nylon style with poor stitching that I had to trim off. Again the dresses looked like what it was meant to but was very poorly made and cheap material.

Petal and PupPetal & Pup

Poor quality and bad returns policy

I bought a dress from Petal and Pup, it wasn’t true to size and didn’t quite fit. It was also very average quality clearly made cheaply in China for a few dollars. When I went to return it I realised I had to send it back to Australia, I live in Nz so that’s $20 plus in postage... it was just a waste of time, I wouldn’t shop here again when you can shop at places like the iconic, Asos and Zara and return for free. Don’t waste your money.

Sizing Slightly small
Elle
Elle

I did contact them, and they told me to look at measurements in future and to have a lovely day, your companies service is rubbish, wasn’t helpful in the slightest....