Listing monitored by Petal & Pup

fit issues

I like the look of a lot of the clothing but when I order it - especially the dresses the fit is not great - ideally suited to a flat chested no shape at all figure I think - often the bust lines were out and I ended up paying for tailoring to alter two dresses - one which I ended up turning into a skirt. Has left me less interested in the clothing on this website as a result.

Decent clothes & decent prices

Prices are very reasonable so quality is equivalent. Lots of variety and cute designs. The site is very easy to navigate but you pay for shipping and returns. Finally, the return policy is not that flexible as returns are credits and have to be w/in 14days. This return policy causes me to not buy from this site as much.

Not keen to buy again.

Love the selection, however One Dress I bought was way too small, but bought jeans in same size which are too big- so difficult to know what size I should get. Cost of returns is a turnoff for buying again. Packaging is nice.

Sizing Very small

MumShopperSydney

The no refund policy was annoying.

The clothes look lovely but the no-refund policy isn’t so great. Instead of a refund I went through three exchanged outfits, paying delivery each time, until I finally kept the last one because I gave up. I’ve still never worn it. I won’t buy fashion online again from a company that doesn’t offer a refund.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Petal & Pup compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Nice clothes however no refunds

I have bought a couple of things here. Look, i wouldn't expect a high quality dress for 60 odd bucks but a few that i bought look great on. I don't like how they do not refund, all other online competitors refund. i generally look at other sites first before buying for this store mainly for this reason.

Hi Mimi,

We appreciate your feedback!
If you ever need any assistance be sure to send us an email at contactus@petalandpup.com.au